1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am tired to earn money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rafianoor, Mar 12, 2015.

I am searching good money making method on the internet and i waste 2 year but i don't earn anything from internet. now i decide to leave the internet. because i don't earn anything till now. if any one have simple and good idea to earn money online, guide me or tell me the method to earn only 50$ to 100$ daily.

rafianoor, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  2. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    Well, one thing you should know: there is no way to earn that much money instantly. You have to invest your time and skills. First of all you have to find your niche and let that guide you. I would love to help you if you'd tell us more details. What kind of online work are we talking about?

SandraGenJobs, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  3. rafianoor

rafianoor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for reply me . i have domain and hosting i purchased domain about health and fitness and my plane is to promote weight loss and beauty product from click bank. i have an account on clickbank. but i dont know how i get my sale. i tried my best with email marketing forum posting facebook sharing but i don't get any sale. and i m tired i dont know what can i do now. if you have any good idea to earn money then tell me plz. i shall be very thankful to you for this favour.

4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    can you list the things that you have tried. Perhaps it is your approach, or method that needs adjustment.

matt_62, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  5. rafianoor

rafianoor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i tried click bank product. weight loss, beauty product, and i promote them into facebook share and email marketing but result is zero

6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    have you hired SEO people to help you to rank for keywords that relate to your niche? Have you paid for facebook ads? Have you looked at running adwords campaigns for low competition long-tail keywords.
    Have you printed out flyers for your website, and promoted your website locally? any ads on radio, newspaper, tv?

How many health and beauty articles do you write for your site a day? Do you write them, or do you hire highly experienced writers to do this for you? Have you done any videos on youtube relating to your niche? If yes, how many do you do a week?

matt_62, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  7. antoseeg

antoseeg Member

Best Answers:
    The method you really need to know is how to drive traffic to any location you want. If you focus on this method you will be able to succeed using ever money making tactic available.

antoseeg, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  8. Hostwinds_Tech

Hostwinds_Tech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @matt_62 has good questions. If you're writing for the site, have you given your readers fun, original content? I think a big thing you might focus on is building credibility with your readers. Create some YouTube videos, add logos to any professional groups you're affiliated with and make sure to let them know about any related education/honors you have received. Make sure they know you're passionate about your subject. And don't lose hope-it does take time. Best of luck!

Hostwinds_Tech, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  9. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    What I can suggest is learn a good skill of your choice from lynda.com and make use of it on freelance sites like odesk and elance. There are lots of tutorials in that sites from learning graphic manipulation, programming and to simply internet marketing. Try that instead and you'll learn fishing on the ocean of jobs.

TB Ann, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  10. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    How did you try email marketing ?
    You didn't mention what did you exactly do.
    Did you build targeted email list ?

Alex Leizerovich, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  11. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    people who want to earn good money and wait for others to tell the method will never success in earning good money.
    I wondering what you did in the past 2 years, and what did you learn about online money making?

lifeplayer, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  12. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It’s not simple to earn good money on the internet. You have to try different things and stick to those that work. Basically to be able to earn online, you have to have something that you can offer – a product or service that you are good at. Without it then you can’t really start. At 2 years you should have been able to earn decent income, I wonder what you did in the past couple of years. Have you tried internet marketing? Did you offer products for sale or services to individual clients?

nard, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  13. Kate Sarah

Kate Sarah Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all there is no any short cut way to make money. We have to invest our money, skills and time to earn. Getting a Idea "how to earn money" from other is total lost of your time and money. So, do the task whatever you want, with your full effort. I hope you will definitely gain the success.

Kate Sarah, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  14. ravipiero

ravipiero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's more difficult if you focus your effort on money aspect.

Try to find something you like and or good at, and see if there is option to monetize it.

ravipiero, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  15. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Yep that's right you need to first get yourself employed to someone.
    Find an online job in that way you get to learn how they run the company or business by working to them.
    Read articles, learn more skills and when your ready you could earn more than what you want.
    All you need is patience and hard work and a change of mind set.

masterbusiness, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  16. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow!! What a site!! Thank you for the link!

I think you nail the issue! To make money online is actually quite hard and demanding. Much more than you'd expect from people when reading forums like this one!
    I suggest, don't give up!
    Or, if you do, get an ordinary work. It's also an option...

From your post, I'm guessing you're quite young...(??) Life contains many surprises! It's called experience and without experience there is no life! :)
    Behind every success there are a row of failiours... ! It happens to every one, I can assure you! :)

angelica c, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  17. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Money can't comes to you easily. You should spent your valuable time and better skills through online. You can try SEO. It's a better place for earn expectable money.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  18. Wallcy

Wallcy Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never believed in SEO. Yes you want organic traffic to your website but that isn't the mainpoint if you have different ways of pushing your product.

You went into the weightloss niche...Everyone is in on that and the make money from home. It's been going since the Internet was born. I'd say it is maxed out and not the barrier to entry market unless you're selling new trends started by Kim K (Bootytea?!).

Wallcy, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  19. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting, indeed!!

Maybe one day you'll become a believer!? SEO works. If not, such forum as this would not have a bright future ahead...!

angelica c, Apr 26, 2015 IP