1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Advertise.com an adsense alternative ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by upalc, May 30, 2014.

I just stumbled upon this site and dont get any substantial review of it from publisher's point of view. Can someone please shed some light on this ? Is Advertise.com ads allowed with adsense ? How is their return in comparison to adsense ?

upalc, May 30, 2014 IP
  2. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From what I can tell, this is more like CJ Affiliates or Linkshare than adsense. It appears to be performance-based commissions, while Adsense is cost-per-click based.

Jameyson MacDonald, May 30, 2014 IP
  3. upalc

upalc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank u for your reply... but are they performance based ? Because, I found on their website that they offer CPC & CPM !!! Is that placement allowed with adsense ?

upalc, May 31, 2014 IP
  4. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    These are few alternatives of Adsense PropellerAds,Chitika, Infolinks. If you are looking for the best alternative of Adsense, then I suggest you PropellerAds. They are offering highest CPM rates. I am also working with them and making a good amount of money.

xendurinan, Apr 26, 2015 IP