1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MaterPop.net - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Mastercpm, Apr 23, 2015.

1. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Read what I've said these guys are a bunch of scammers.

lukey372, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  2. Mastercpm

Mastercpm Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guy's please stay away from this user! Look in this list that send us traffic and it say about us we are scam!
    lukey372.jpg
    Use jingling traffic!

Mastercpm, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Care to explain the process which you go through to determine if someone is using jingling or bot traffic? Because not for nothing you just shut down another network screwed people out of their money, then turned around and opened up another one. So, i'd say at the very least you owe some explaining.

wrekoniz3, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  4. Mastercpm

Mastercpm Active Member

Best Answers:
    I implemented an system that user must move cursor and when make click pop is open, if user enter on page and his make click without move cursor pop is not open and his reported to us as boot!

5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Again, how can you tell if it is Jingling?

Also, your implementation fails on mobile traffic. If pops are being activated on mobile, then there is no registered cursor, and clicks could take place...

And to my point...

99.4.133.138 is AT&T
    99.21.122.37 is AT&T
    98.109.169.139 is Verizon

And most of the other IP's are ISP / End User IP's from what I can see in an IP look up like Road Runner / Time Warner, COX, and Comcast.

6. Mastercpm

Mastercpm Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will check traffic manual and automat!

7. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please tell me how you determine that my traffic is not legit.
    There are no cursor movements on mobile *facepalm* so therefor the system you implemented is flawed.
    Do not come here and accuse me of being a "scammer" when your "system" is flawed.

As I said and you never answered my question. What is stopping you from shutting up this little project of yours when you failed to get paid?
    You chose to use Adhexa on your CPM network, when a simple search on google pops up with bad things about them. Pull your god damn head in.

Anyway to further this OP has permanently banned my account.

lukey372, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    That does not answer the question and the more and more time passes and the more you respond the more evident it is that you are not qualified to be making the decision of wether or not someone's traffic is legit or fraudulent.

How exactly will you manually check? and how exactly will you automatically check? Because your system is flawed as @lukey372 as well as my self have eluded to.

9. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your experience and your system tool is failed to understand traffic pattern, this is not jingling traffic, with this I am really concern your ability of running ad network successfully, with this kinda of experience you may end up making loss in this network as well, jingling traffic is the easiest fraud traffic any tools or admin can detect easily.

As clearly said this is not jingly traffic and neither fraud, though that does not prove its quality traffic.

I may be wrong or I may have checked wrong, though I have concern that this domain has no alexa and there is no back link or ways I find for this domain for a visitor to reach to this domain on internet, which indicate that this domain may not have own traffic, and may be getting traffic from other sources or buying it from ad network and such traffic even if its real it may not be beneficial for advertisers and in that case its ad network choice if they want to work with non converting traffic and if they have advertisers to take it.

Even though Masterpop admin fail to recognize traffic pattern, I am really interested to know if this domain has no presence in internet and no way for a visitor to get there, then how you getting traffic.

GlobalAdMedia, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  10. Mastercpm

Mastercpm Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is simple! Normally one human user enter on your page, look, move cursor and click on a link or not. It is true? Please confirm this!
    Bot programs just enter on websites, stay few seconds and execute click. It is true? Please confirm!
    So, this traffic is raported to us! Any more questions?

11. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!
    The IP's provided above are that of mobile users ffs.
    How the hell is a mobile user going to have a cursor?
    Also your English is so appalling and you are so unprofessional it hurts my head. CLOSE UP YOUR BUSINESS AND DO US A FAVOR.

So you ban me for sending you mobile traffic which the user is either redirected (yes I did test this for myself) you actually have mobile redirection which I did not opt in for. Anyway good luck with your company, I do give you warning though I will follow you around so no one applies to your company.

Also you still fail to address me when I asked you why you used adhexa and why you are shutting pubcpm. Also what happens if the people you use now no longer pay, you're going to shut masterpop? Your business ethics are flawed, your "cheat" detection is flawed, just close your site now.

lukey372, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  12. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Do not tell anyone it is simple because you are failing to answer simple questions. You have no clue what you are talking about. Your idea, was disproved last week, on this thread -> https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/tip-for-self-serving-cpm-networks.2751545/

wrekoniz3, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  13. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So I'm still waiting on a reply.

lukey372, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  14. Mastercpm

Mastercpm Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have more direct advertisers that looking for vistors from US and CA and offer high bid! Register and try our rates!

Mastercpm, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  15. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Get out of here kid. No one wants to join your network.

lukey372, Jun 17, 2015 IP