1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help with Mastermind Group!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Karl Karrlander, Apr 25, 2015.

Hi people!
    Me and a fellow online entrepreneur want to start a mastermind group of roughly 8-10 people who are serious about online marketing and want to improve themselves and their businesses.

Now, we've basically just started out in our market (which is internet marketing) so it's safe to say that trying to recruit people who already have a big following and a lot of traffic would be a waste of ours and their time.

No, we need to find people in the same stages as us. So I ask you...

What is the best way of finding people to join such a mastermind group?

I know that connecting with bloggers and business owners by manually emailing is a great way, but I just wanted to check with you guys if you had any ideas or have experienced with mastermind groups!

Thanks,

Karl

P.S: Oh and if you're interested in this then please PM me, I know it's a little vague but jamming too much detail into one thread starter would just be too much right now! [​IMG]

Karl Karrlander, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  2. Karl Karrlander

Karl Karrlander Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice and reference! Will check that out! :)

Karl Karrlander, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  3. TAHL

TAHL Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm interested. PM me.

TAHL, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  4. TallatMahmood

TallatMahmood Peon

Best Answers:
    I read your post with great interest Karl and I think I'm in a similar position to you in building an online business. I'd be keen to see where you've gotten to with your Mastermind Group. You can contact me direct at .

TallatMahmood, Apr 28, 2015 IP