1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to transfer contacts from iphone 6 to computer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by CenlingSky, Apr 15, 2015.

I want to backup some important contacts to my computer from my iphone 6. Do you know some method?

CenlingSky, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are the steps:

Step 1
    Download and install the latest versions of iTunes (see link in Resources).
    Step 2
    Connect the iPhone to the computer using the Apple USB cable and launch iTunes if it does not start automatically.
    Step 3
    Click on the iPhone entry under the device list and then click on the "Info" tab in the main window.
    Step 4
    Place a check next to "Sync contents with" and then choose the appropriate email program from the drop-down list.
    Step 5
    Select all contacts or select individual contacts by holding down the Ctrl key while clicking on each contact name.
    Step 6
    Scroll down to "Advanced" and place a check next to "Contacts" under "Replace information on this iPhone." When checked, iTunes will replace the address book of the iPhone with the one from the computer's email client on the next sync only.
    Step 7
    Click on the "Apply" button when setup has completed. The contacts from the computer syncs with the iPhone during the next sync cycle.

John Dave, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously? How is this a question for "programming"? And you've heard of Google, right? One of the first hits on the searchphrase "transfer contacts from iPhone 6 to computer" is this: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6589644

PoPSiCLe, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  4. mairajassy

mairajassy Member

Best Answers:
    Well all you need to download the latest version of i tunes then connect your Ipone 6 with your system and synchronize your cell...

mairajassy, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  5. Cgvmellii

Cgvmellii Peon

Best Answers:
    You can export iphone contacts to Gmail .A quick and simple way to have a backup of your contacts on the web is to export them to Gmail. For that, you can use iTunes. Select "Info," "Sync Contacts With," “Google Contacts.” After you click “Configure,” add your Google username and password and click "Apply," your contacts are exported directly to your Gmail account.

Cgvmellii, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  6. KatrinaKaif

KatrinaKaif Peon

Best Answers:
    I used iTune a few weeks ago when I transfer from my iPhone 5s to PC. But this way don't work for me. I don't know way. Now i just found a article about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer on apple discussion.

KatrinaKaif, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  7. evanhawking

evanhawking Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use iPhone Transfer from RecoveryAndroid, a perfect tool especially for iOS devices. Run the program on computer and plug in your iPhone 6. It will detect your phone data automatically and show you a preview. Just choose your contacts and transfer contacts from iPhone to computer.
    Hope this will help you.

evanhawking, May 9, 2016 IP
  8. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I can say that all actions you can do only thanks for iTunes! Try to do it thank for this app! Also, you can try App Store apps!

JudySlean, May 9, 2016 IP
  9. jasperlevi

jasperlevi Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks, it's really helpful.

jasperlevi, May 11, 2016 IP
  10. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to recommend you a great article https://www.recovery-android.com/iphone-to-pc/transfer-contacts.html
    where you can read about methods how to transfer contacts from IPhone to computer.

TomRider, May 25, 2016 IP
  11. WaQas

WaQas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    here is tool
    http://www.tipard.com/iphone-transfer.html

but best way is add google account and sync contact with that account

WaQas, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  12. gaomgg

gaomgg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's true that we can't access to iPhone contacts without help of third-party program. Pro iOS data manager tool offers us an easy way to backup contacts we want to computer from iPhone via usb cable.

gaomgg, Jun 1, 2017 IP