1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to check SEO can be done for a website or not?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rohit Shelar, Apr 23, 2015.

Good Eve friends,

Recently I got one client which belongs to pharmaceutical industry. These are some products I have to work on.

Firefox_Screenshot_2015-04-23T11-11-31.128Z.png
    Please suggest some whether we can do SEO on such sites or not?
    Also I wanna ask that can we check the site whether we can do SEO for it or not? Please suggest if any tool is there to check?

Need your suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Rohit Shelar, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  2. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't understand your question clearly. Any websites which has a product and search terms for them can be optimized. From my point of view any website on the Internet needs to be optimized so that the online users can find them on the search engines. If you had basic knowledge on SEO, I'm pretty sure optimization for webpages increases your organic traffic. I feel you need to do more readings on the fundamentals of SEO.

Pillai.G, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  3. Sunviraz

Sunviraz Member

Best Answers:
    Install seo quack and review the result of the targeted site. You will know either you have to do SEO or not

Sunviraz, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  4. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you really just post your clients niche..... What if they wanted it kept private? I know if I hired someone for SEO I would be pissed if they went and posted my niche on a forum. This might not be a niche website I don't know, but you have just posted your clients products. I could go research them finding that site and out rank it if I wanted... not that I would but nothing stopping anyone else from doing it.

I'm going to be brutally honest, how much do you know about SEO? If you need to look for a tool to check and you can't decide if you should do SEO.... I'm not sure if you should be doing SEO. SEO is sensitive, if done wrong you could mess up someone's site losing them money.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Franklin Hatchett, Apr 23, 2015 IP
    KatnissEverdeen likes this.
  5. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    It depends, being an SEO is explaining your site or product to others attracting there attention and increasing traffic. For me any website can be optimized as long as you know the things about that site like knowing there product or service.

masterbusiness, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  6. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    for on page seo checkup, you can check with seositecheckup tool

meethi jain, May 2, 2015 IP
  7. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Client wants cheap services for 1st page in Google in a week -> Client finds an unknown SEO expert and is foolish enough to believe them -> Client will soon meet the unpleasant fate of many others before him...

Blame should be evenly split really, players can't be players if there aren't any suckers ;)

Rado_ch, May 2, 2015 IP