1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boosting Genuine Clicks To Your Interstitial Links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Buddy Programmer, Apr 20, 2015.

Hi,

You're aware of url Shortening Services like tinyurl and bitly.
    But, using their services, I'm not aware that you make money for every clicks to your shortened links.
    Now, a new generation are in town. They pay you each time your shortened links get clicked:
    adfDOTly
    linkbucks
    Do a search on youtube for "adfDOTly" and tonnes of videos would turn-up!
    Many would show you how to get bots to fraudulently click your own shortened links and earn money.
    Anyway, I'm a software programmer and I'm not gonna build you any bot to click your shortened links for you to fraudulently earn money.

Infact, I've come-up with a good idea to generate clicks on your shortened links that would earn you money without committing fraud.
    Here's the idea ...
    These new generation of Url Shortening Services, they supply you with javascript to put on your webpage and the javascript automatically turns all your links into shortened versions and when your visitors click your short version links, you earn money.
    Yes, I know, our main problem is getting website traffic in the first-place. This is where the majority of us fail. Let's face it. If you don't get people visiting your webpages enough then less chance of them ever finding your shortened links to click them. And more, they may not click your shortened links. And asking them to click your links may get your accounts banned and your earnings forfeited.
    But my idea is a little different. There's no need to kiss anyone's backside to click your shortened links. More like others would bend over backwards to click your links without you providing them any incentives as incentivized clicks can get your accounts banned.
    My simple idea is to convert all your browser history links to shortened links and reveal them to the world. Reveal them to your followers.
    That way, your followers would click them to see what you've been viewing and you'd make money from each click.
    Look at it this way.
    Whatever browser you use, be it Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Fire Fox, etc. they all log the urls of webpages you visit. Hold the "Control" button on your keyboard and click "H" and you'll see your browser shows you what links/urls you've visited.

Now, imagine your browser made copies of these links while you're viewing them one by one and tweeted them like this:
    "I'm currently viewing this site ......".
    What do you think the result would be ? Your followers would clickover, right ? Ofcourse, they'd be curious to see what you're viewing. Ok, maybe some would but not all.
    Now, imagine your browser shortened the links before tweeting them. Now, you'd be earning for every clicks your followers make. Right ?
    But your browser doesn't do the auto converting and auto tweeting.
    And, not every follower would click over. And worst, you'd probably lose followers if you post links too often.
    Unless ofcourse, the links get posted on a group that is meant for viewed links to be posted.
    Now this time, imagine a Google Group or even a Forum thread called "What I'm viewing right now, watch Live!". Who do you think would be subscribing and prowling this group/forum thread ? People who want to see what others are currently viewing. These people would expect to see the group/forum thread flooded with links. They won't "unfollow" you.
    And, they'd be interested to view what others are viewing just to see if anybody's visiting their site or their competitions site.
    Imagine, you found a few of your own links and links to the visitor's profile links or "contact" links. Wouldn't you want to monitor if the visitors leave without hitting your "order form" link ? Wouldn't you want to stop them from leaving ? or better, wouldn't you want to see who's at your competitions' sites so you can hit the "Contact" link and pop an alert message with your offer to win the "lead" ? Yeah, you would.
    To rap things up, I've come-up with an idea to build a browser that logs every page you visit and submits the link to a central database.
    Other browser users would be able to view which links are being visited and contact the visitor should the need arises. Contact their website visitor who left without leaving his/her email address. And contact their competitions' visitors to make them a better offer and win them over.
    So, if you're shopping for, let's say, an Iphone. Then the browser would log your keyword search and the 1st link you're visiting and then alert all Iphone sellers something like this:
    "We notice you sell Iphone.
    One of our browser users are currently viewing your competition page.
    Would you be interested to see what page he/she is viewing to get an idea what's in the lead's mind ? Maybe, you've got what he/she is searching for but if he/she doesn't know you then you're about to have your competition make a sale here. Or, if you don't have a better price than your competition then maybe you can make a special offer here and make a sale ?
    If you're interested in the stats then here's the keyword they used to find your competition link but did not find you (keyword research for you) and here's the link the visitor is currently at and here's the link for you to message him/her with your better offer:".
    Ofcourse, the link would be shortened version of your visited link.
    And the "Contact Visitor" link would be a shortened version too.
    So, if 1,000 competitions now click the link you're visiting then you earn $5 on the spot (based on a $5/cpm rate).
    Then, when these competitions click the "Contact" link to send you their offers, you'd earn another $5 plus they'd have to Paypal pay you your price first before their messages can reach you. I mean, why you should you read their offers for free. Right ? Pay Per Read.
    If you earn enough from this you can always use the earnings to buy the Iphone (according to this example) and save your original budget!
    And all this just for visiting 1 single link. View a hundred link and have 100 site owners following you and their thousands of competitions. What away to have people following you from website to website and clicking shortened links of webpages you visit. What a way to generate all those clicks to all those shortened links.
    Let me know what you think about this idea.
    The basic idea is to get the browser to log all your viewed links as there are always interested parties to view your surfing habits. But before revealing your visited links to the site owner and his competitions, the browser would first shorten them so when the site owner aswell as his competitions click the shortened link to check what page you've been visiting, you earn money.
    View a hundred links like this everyday and get thousands of followers (site owners and their competitions) clicking over and earning you money from viewing interstitial ads.
    Yeah, I know, But who wants to read a thousand message from competitions. Well, you can always put a limit like only 10 competitions can contact you with their offers and only the highest bidding 10 can contact you. So, if each competitions bid from $1-$25 per message then only the ones that bidded near the $25 mark will reach you. The rest won't.
    Who's gonna pay $25 just to contact you, I hear you say.
    Have you seen how much the CPA networks pay the website when you fill-in a CPA form on the site ? Upto $25.
    The browser is like the CPA lead finder. It finds lead (you) for the businesses. And provides them with the keywords you found their competition. This is keyword research on the LIVE for them.
    And, it finds lead (the competitions) for you so you get a chance to see competitions fighting over backwards lowering their prices and adding freebies here and there so that you accept their offers over their competitions. Not only that, the browser finds you leads (competitions) who clickover to your shortened links and earn you money from the interstitial ad networks.
    I'd like some feedback on the idea before I start programming such a browser.
    Can you see any flaws in my idea to generate your shortened links clicks for you to earn money, here ? Criticisms welcome but keep it civilized.
    Favorite this thread & post. And bump it up.

PS - There should be Social Networks based around this. We have Social Bookmarking sites like Stumbleupon and Del.icio.us showing us which member is bookmarking our sites. Howabout giving us "Contact Member" links so we can contact them ? They can then charge us for sending our offers and share the revenues with the recipients! This would get them sticky members!
    Another Social Network can be broughtup likewise. Only difference is that, it doesn't show you who bookmarked your site but who visited your site and who is currently at your site (aswell as your competitions).
    If you like my idea then if you decide to launch a Social Network around it then do drop us all a line. I'd like to signup! This Social Network will defeat Facebook and Youtube and Reddit put together. Might even kill Google and it's "Adwords" program!
    As of this instant, I'm not interested in running Social Networks but stick to programming.

Don't forget to share this thread on Social Networks.

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Buddy Programmer, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  2. Buddy Programmer

Buddy Programmer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No-one liked my new idea ?

Buddy Programmer, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  3. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    You've made it too long and boring, would you mind giving us the whole idea in one sentence??

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  4. Buddy Programmer

Buddy Programmer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Imagine others online follow you around from website to website and you earn money when everytime someone follows you from website to website.

Buddy Programmer, Apr 22, 2015 IP