1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digitally Marketing and advertising a cellulite cream, ROI?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Acknowledged74, Apr 21, 2015.

We are work up a Digital marketing and advertising plan for a new anti-cellulite cream, This is what I have so far

1 highly ranked beauty blogger, who will be posting, social activity, running a competition for us, plus we will have a MPU banner on her site all over a 4 week period.

2 to 3 mid level fitness bloggers writing a sponsored post and tweeting.

I plan to add video content i.e. animations, testimonials and product tutorials to a new YouTube channel and their websites.

Womens Fitness mag (online) - Mpu 50K impressions over 4 weeks, plus sponsored article with website links

Health mag (online) - Mpu 50K impressions over 4 weeks, plus sponsored article with website links

Netmums - 50k impressions MPU over fortnight

We are also starting an affiliate account, where the company will be offering good returns for those signing up for the launch campaign.

We will do literal £500 on PPC only, for specific offer, but that's about it...

What else and where else could I hit to maximize ROI for the company? I'm not a huge fan of Social Media for advertising, for instance, though I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Really appreciate your ideas and opinions :0)

Acknowledged74, Apr 21, 2015 IP