1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice needed on outsourcing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Macarka, Sep 18, 2013.

I've heard of a few different companies that offer outsourced support, and I've seen a lot of reviews. I want some feedback as to how well SupportMonk.com handles their customer base. I've heard they're pretty fast, efficient, and cheap. I've looked at their website supportmonk.com and I know from experience all company's say their services are the best. Has anyone used supportmonk personally and what was your experience? I'd like to make a fully informed decision.

Macarka, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  2. Ashith Kumble

Ashith Kumble Member

Best Answers:
    PM me, I will connect you to the right teams. Dont go by looks please, please go with someone you know and understand your business. Trust and Integrity are two big guns for successful outsourcing engagements. Thank you.

Ashith Kumble, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  3. Dave+

Dave+ Peon

Best Answers:
    I did not cooperate with SupportMonk.com but all I can tell about outsourcing is to choose right business model for you. Whether it is "fixed time" or "time&material", you have to consider what best suits your needs. If you would like to read more about these methods you can visits http://www.positive-power.pl/outsourcing/en/

Dave+, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  4. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Give vendors or contractors you've never worked with before small projects to start. Increase the difficulty and scope as you see they can handle the work to your satisfaction. Offer feedback and praise Employees aren't the only people who like to hear that you appreciate their efforts. Your contractors appreciate that kind of feedback too.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  5. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Thread was created two years ago. :)
    If you wanna outsource, why don't you go to some job sites like odesk and elance.

TB Ann, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  6. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ashith wake Up!!

Yasin Shaikh, May 5, 2015 IP
  7. Ashith Kumble

Ashith Kumble Member

Best Answers:
    Yasin, Yes sir!! I am perfectly up now lol..

Ashith Kumble, May 31, 2015 IP