1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I use Unverified Paypal Account for Receiving & Sending Money ?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ThePakistaniBlogger, Jul 8, 2013.

1. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ok sir thanks for the help,
    Bye Sir TC

write.subhajit, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  2. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal has implemented different rules to different countries... When it comes to India they made lot of restrictions like, we cant send personal payments, we cant use our PayPal balance for any payments or purchases etc...

webmaster44, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  3. lovelykiss

lovelykiss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i use paypal 4 years ago after now my account is limited someone make wrong report and gaypal limited my account.
    If you have verify account you can not rec any payment from unverify account.
    if you have unverify account you can rec money from verify and unverify account.
    so make 2 accounts 1 unverify and 2nd verifyed after open verify and request money to your 2nd unverify account after you can send money from unverify to verify account

lovelykiss, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  4. Bitman0005

Bitman0005 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi my name is basil. From india. I have paypal account and verified. I want to send payment orpurchase for ptc site. But i understood i need icici bank debit card. I have sbi global visa card. Can i use entropay site or digital card for this. ? Or can i use unverified payza for it?

Bitman0005, May 22, 2015 IP
  5. Bitman0005

Bitman0005 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi my name is basil. From india. I have paypal account and verified. I want to send payment orpurchase for ptc site. But i understood i need icici bank debit card. I have sbi global visa card. Can i use entropay site or digital card for this. ? Or can i use unverified payza for it?

Bitman0005, May 22, 2015 IP
  6. harshalone

harshalone Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can use it initially upto a limit but remember in NO case you can withdraw money from your paypal account to your bank account until and unless is verified. Also there are plenty of other benefits which you get after verification.
    To buy stuff like webhosting and domain names its advisory that you should have your paypal account verified because some domain registrar will not accept your registration without verified owners info

harshalone, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  7. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Being unverified limits many of great services that PayPal offers including limits your monthly withdraw which means the amount of money that you are limited to transfer from PayPal account to your banking account and to answer your question you can send/receive funds via PayPal being verified but if they sends you more funds than the limited withdraw that PayPal have set you cannot get all of these funds out of your PayPal account but only the funds that is smaller amounts than what PayPal limit you to withdraw.

I highly recommend that you verify your PayPal account because then it will become much less strict restrictions that you are currently under being unverified and verifying PayPal account is very simple as to adding banking account. Once you do that you will be able to use everything that PayPal has to offer which is very useful as both buyer and seller. I suggest that you head over to PayPal FAQ and read this verification FAQ page to get a better understanding between being unverified or being verified.

Joshie, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  8. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    you can use the unverified pay pal to send or receive money but the only problem is that they will be deducting from your account a certain amount. to be safer just verify the account for you have nothing to lose. thanks

kimanierick, Nov 21, 2015 IP