1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add individual links to google webmaster tools

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by myatharivijaykumar, Apr 11, 2015.

I have seen some tutorials in google that many posts i mean only we can submit sitemap to google map after site verification or is there any possibility to submit the different links of the same verified website.

I mean if a website have different categores like .com/tech can we add this link next after sitemap link or google will index all pages after adding sitemap so that we dont need to add other links of the website like about us page and categories and if we use blogger i mean label links.....? I think my question is clear to understand.

myatharivijaykumar, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  2. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    You should add only root level domain and Google will index all your pages within few days. If you add any restrictions in robots.txt then spiders will exclude those pages. If Google didn't crawl some of your pages and you want to make the Google crawl them fast then you have the option of Fetch as Google in your webmaster tools. You can use it for fast crawling..

webmaster44, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  3. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Webmaster Methods files along with exposure do the job very best using a site level. As an example, in case your site http: //www.example.com offers different pieces for different nations, all of us propose incorporating all those people subsites or maybe subfolders as a different site. As an example, should you have a take a trip site using certain subfolders addressing Ireland in europe, Italy, along with The nation, you could put this web-sites to your Webmaster Methods account:
    * http://www.example.com/spain
    * http://www.example.com/france

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  4. myatharivijaykumar

myatharivijaykumar Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your precious replies i would follow your suggestions ....Thanks once again

myatharivijaykumar, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  5. Sunviraz

Sunviraz Member

Best Answers:
    You should log in to webmaster tools. then select add a site option. then add your site name. then add your site map and use the fetch as google option to index your website properly. to my concern, you should add www. Because your targeted audience are gonna write www when they are gonna visit your site. and if you don't add, google won't index/show detailed page report. google will just show the report of the visitors who wrote the root domain of your site in their browser.

Sunviraz, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  6. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    to add links in google web master tools here is the procedure
    sign into google web master tools with google account,
    click the add a site button and type the URL u want to add
    make sure u have to type entire url
    click continue,
    then page opens
    then type name of the site
    select the verification method u want to