1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking to start adding adverts

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by Lemon Juice, Apr 18, 2015.

So I want to ad adverts. I signed up here but I imagine I need to install an ad manager? Is there one that is used by digital point so buyers are able to communicate directly with the space I make available? If not, is there a recommended add-on manager?

I don't have adsense and I'm not sure I will get it. I do run an "adult oriented" site in my opinion but I do allow nudity in one private forum that users can access after they reach a specific number of posts, trophy points, positive rates and membership length. I believe that will reject my account. Do I have to say I'm an adult account here because of that? I do not want ads of that type on my forum.

So now what? Someone help. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Lemon Juice, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What type is ads are you wanting to run? You don't need an ad manager, you just need to place the JavaScript wherever you want to serve ads on your site.

digitalpoint, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  3. Lemon Juice

Lemon Juice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How do I handle payments for the ads and how to advertisers review whether their ads are effective or not?

Lemon Juice, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Payment is via PayPal... There isn't anything you need to do for individual payments.

As far as an advertiser determining the effectiveness of their ad, that's ultimately up to them since they are each going to determine that based on whatever they feel is best for them.

digitalpoint, Apr 21, 2015 IP