1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying need 200 articles on Cars in the US Market

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by softech02, Apr 20, 2015.

I'm looking for an article writer who can deliver me 200 articles of 300-500 words each as soon as possible. I am looking to cover USA/UK/Australian users, so the articles should be according to these countries only.

I'm going to start a fresh blog in automobile niche and with a tight budget. Please PM me if you can do this job with the price of 200 articles of 500 WORDS each.

Add me to skype for faster communication.

Sam

softech02, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  2. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Out of curiosity, what exactly would you consider a tight budget for 100,000 words?

If the budget is $2,000 or less, wouldn't it be far more profitable to hire someone to write 40 articles for the same budget? The content will come out at a far better quality and bring in more traffic. Sorry if I'm biting my own tongue here but we see far too many penny chasers on here with "bulk orders" who want writers to crank out quality content at less than $20 an article and it's disheartening.

coreygeer, Apr 20, 2015 IP
    wco likes this.
  3. deltamas

deltamas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you should be aware, "$ 2,000 for 40 articles" doesnt make sense. Who is going to pay $ 50 for 1 article here? "$50 for 500 words" may exist somewhere, but not in DP. You should be aware of where you are :D

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    deltamas, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  4. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm very aware of where I am. A place only turns into a bazaar if you allow it too. Just because some clients who come here see this place as the street corner of the internet doesn't mean I or other self-respecting writers do.

A lot of clients think we're just trying to haggle them over the price they offer because we want more money. No, that's not the case at all. Many of us have hired our own writers in the past and we know how it goes. Cheap writers produce cheap content and Google doesn't like cheap content. In the end, the money is wasted, the content is barely ever readable or used and you have nothing to show for it.

coreygeer, Apr 20, 2015 IP
    wco likes this.
  5. Michael Levanduski

Michael Levanduski Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't be tricked by all the low ball clients and cheap writers that are around here. There are people here who pay good prices. I have been hired for $50 and more here on DP.

The trick is to actually provide high quality writing that will perform as your clients want. And never take on jobs that don't pay what you're worth.

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Apr 20, 2015 IP
    wco and pianogirl like this.
  6. deltamas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes Michael, what did you say was true. But that applies only in ideal conditions and in the countries like US and some European countries, Japan, South Korea, etc. I believe that your rates might be $ 50/500 words or even more, but about a half of participants in DP are people (clients&writers, I mean) from "third world-countries" like India, Indonesia, Philippines, etc. For those, $ 1 or $ 1.5 / 300 words are big enough and most of them rely on quantity not quality. And I think TS is the article agent, so he does not so require very good article. I think, you are originally from Poland and maybe live in US , and as an information for you, if you can write one or two articles only/day with your rates are valued at $ 50/500 words or more, then you can be classified as a high-income guy ( and many women there who want to be your girl :D) in countries such as India, Indonesia, etc. (many professional engineers there just received a salary of less than $ 700-800 per month)

7. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can vouch for the fact that there are a number of clients here on DP who won't hesitate to compensate your efforts deservedly for a piece of quality write-up. And if you can deliver the expected quality, then be assured to get your inbox invaded with subsequent orders.

And when I coin the term 'quality', I do mean quality - something that would bring the highest value for each dollar that the client pays.

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Apr 20, 2015 IP
    wco and Content Maestro like this.
  8. deltamas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah, you are right, in case they are professional-website owners, but there are many article agents too:D. They got order from their clients, sent samples of cheap-writing article from cheap writers here, their clients agreed, and DONE, they were going to buy cheap articles and sometimes in bulk-based and so on.

9. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @deltamas, clients who pay higher than the rates normally quoted around here advertise their requirements very rarely .... rather, never. The problem here is that the under-paying part of the market is more evident and dominant. If you just go by the majority of gigs listed in the Content section here, you're bound to get the notion that a buyer paying $50 for a 500-words article will never be found on DP. Make yourself visible and prove that you can deliver good quality. The better paying clients will definitely approach you, as they mostly approach all good writers privately. However, you also have to be proactive and reach out to them.
    DON'T think that just because you're from a country where English isn't spoken as a native tongue, you'll be paid anything less than a native writer. If you can really deliver what the client wants, whether you're from the US or UK or any other country doesn't matter.

In fact, @debapriya deb nailed what I wanted to say.

Content Maestro, Apr 20, 2015 IP
    debapriya deb likes this.
  10. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I beg to differ.

Your cheapness has no bearing on anyone else's ability or willingness to pay for or provide quality content.

Senobia, Apr 20, 2015 IP
    Michael Levanduski likes this.
  11. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Michael - FYI, I'm not an AGENT !! I already made it clear that its for upcoming CAR BLOG. Moreover, I'm not inviting such highly paid writers as again it is made clear that my budget is TIGHT. I hardly care you are paid $50 or $500 because there is lots more people out here who are being paid 10 times or 20 times of what you said was paid for 500 words. Obviously, its buyers call whom he/she wants to go with. If this is something you can't offer, why can't you pass it off rather than wasting your time ? Mate, my advice put these efforts to grab some HIGH paid job, that will be worth doing because here, I'm simply ignoring these comments.

@deltamas - What world are you living in? Go out of your 10 x 10 room and you will find millions of people living in INDIA who get paid more than guys in US/UK or whatever European country you are talking about. Just FYI - My income from web business fluctuates between 7500 USD to 10000 USD and I think this is something what guys in the countries you have talked about earn. I've lots of friends moved to these countries, so I know what people earn there in general.

Yet, I have certain rules and policies wherein I decide how much to spend on what !
    Again, its so foolish of all those who replied here without knowing the rates. I know I've mentioned tight budget but Has anyone of you tried understand how much this so called TIGHT BUDGET is prior to lose comment? I'm sure its better than an other buyers in here for Indian writers.

PS - I've found someone who will do this job. OP may close this thread so that further sh**ty comments can't be made.

softech02, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  12. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As usual, we have a discussion about low prices and the same two things ALWAYS happens.

1) The client assumes we're telling them that they can't find anyone to do work for cheap which isn't true.
    2) They always feel the need to validate their reasoning behind being cheap by telling everyone how much money they supposedly make.

Look, no one was telling you that you wouldn't find people to write for you for a tight budget. I and other people know exactly what you're going to get on that tight budget and it's not going to be quality.

To each their own though. Good luck with your business.

coreygeer, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  13. Michael Levanduski

Michael Levanduski Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was just letting the poster know that there are indeed clients here that pay good rates because they made a post that implied that there isn't. I have no doubt that you will find a writer within your budget. I also have no doubt that your content will read like crap and your site will be useless to actual visitors. I'm guessing, however, that you will create the site and then generate fake traffic to make it look successful. You'll then sell it to some unsuspecting newbie trying to 'get rich online' from a pre-made site. They will pay you, the site will suck because Google and the other search engines hate that content, and the newbie will be out their money and discouraged from trying to make money online in the future. Good for you though, you're able to make some money off of them. I hope you sleep well at night.

Also...I find it a little odd how you say "I'm simply ignoring these comments" in a response to the comment. Clearly you don't 'simply ignore' the comments at all.

None the less, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have found a great writer who will produce the content you need.

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  14. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Honestly, This thing never came in my mind that I will ever sale this site to anyone.
    FYI - I am into SEO and online business since 7 years and never cheated anyone. I paid those lame writers even who sent me articles that were 50% copied. I just simply didn't use them !!

I'm an Online Marketer/Digital Marketer and SEO consultant for these many years and know well what Google likes what not !!.
    I also wouldn't hire anyone whose articles are not well written and having grammatical mistakes. In this competitive worlds, we have several service providers who can give their best service at really good rates, I don't care about the reason for providing cheap service. It could be building a portfolio ! idk

Yes, I had simply ignored all replies and that's the reason why I didn't post any msg before the last one. My assistant has access to my account and he's the one who told me that my thread has become a debating channel about hiring cheap writers and stuff.

The idea about creating a site with content that is not readable or punishable by Google in future and selling it to make quick money before it is punished can come from the mind who has ever done this before. So, I strongly believe its your business trick. Honestly I have ever thought about it.

It was a lesson learnt knowing what is going in your mind. I'm into buying sites as well and will make sure, I do proper due diligence before paying off because there can be people like you.

I'm done with you. You did cost me $20 as you have consumed my half an hour and I don't want to lose single penny anymore !

Good Luck
    Sam

softech02, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  15. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, we're all sure your name is Sam and you're not a broken English foreigner.

Just a pro tip for the future: If you're going to pretend to be someone named Sam, work on your grammar and don't be too cheap to buy WHOIS protection for your site Mr. Kumar.

All people was trying to tell you was that you're going to get unusable content and that 10 articles on your budget would've been far better than 200. Like every cheap client here though, they for some reason feel the need to validate their "supposed" earnings and go into defensive mode.

Like I tell others, you can't change their mind. Cheap people like this guy will always be on the prowl for unicorn writers (because they don't exist). The reason you get content that's 50% copied is because you consistently keep paying a price that no one can work with.

No one is going to spend the amount of time required on content that's not being adequately paid for.

You'll probably respond with some made up numbers about your earnings or tell us about how you've been doing this for "years" but if you want to pretend to be "Sam", work on your grammar and buy some WHOIS protection. It's seriously $9 a year... I don't need to tell you that though, you're a highly successful SEO consultant, right?

Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to do.

coreygeer, Apr 22, 2015 IP