1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Once in a lifetime product review opportunity

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by locals, Apr 16, 2015.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am offering a once in a lifetime opportunity at a reasonable price for 30 days. Individuals that purchase this package will be grandfathered in at this price until they choose to not renew the package at the end of each month.

Having your product review displayed on our website is guaranteed to increase brand exposure and recognition for your company or product. We have domain assets that are not able to be obtained by the average webmaster or even most internet based corporations for that matter.

Instead of hyping up my own sale, I will offer ONE freebie to an individual that has an outdoor or camping product, a great buyer reputation and has over 2000+ posts on digitalpoint.

In order to keep the article on our website the chosen individual will be required to leave a reply in this post about their experience in working with me and also confirm the value of the domains that the product reviews will be posted on.

We will post product reviews for the following:
    - beds and bedroom decor
    - outdoor and camping products
    - makeup and cosmetic products
    - womens apparel and accessories

Each month you will be able to send me 2 articles or product reviews. I will read them and verify that they are not spam or harmful to our website and then I will upload them to the website that we have agreed upon. This is not for backlink purposes. This is strictly for promotional advertising and to expand your brand exposure and recognition.

The articles that have been uploaded to the website will remain there even after you decide to not pay for the following month.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. If you are interested in having your product review posted on our website please send me:

- Which category you are interested in
    - A link to your website or product you would like to post a review for

Thank you for your time and consideration in working with me.

locals, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  2. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, I refuse to post the actual domain names that we are offering here. But if you were interested in selling Socks... We own Socks.com

That is just an example of the types of domains we are offering advertising for. This is literally once in a lifetime type of deal. I hope to be able to work with a couple of you guys and get exposure to your product or website.

Talk to you soon and thank you for all the responses and questions so far.

locals, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  3. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Debt Settlement & Consolidation

I promise you, you will not be able to find an offer like this anywhere else...

I am offering guest post/press release postings on a leading debt settlement and consolidation website.

If interested PM me the URL you are interested in submitting a press release for.

50% off for the first 3 people that purchase a press release.

That's only $125 for the first 3 buyers!!

locals, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  4. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am closing this, but the offer is still open. I need to use the domain name for another posting. Feel free to send me your questions and I will answer them.

Thanks

locals, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  5. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is retarded that we are sectioned off to only one post per domain. I do not want to divulge all of the domains I want to advertise on :/ not happy....

locals, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  6. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Advertising on M @ K3UP* Keyword *.COM

Do not let this opportunity pass you by...

If you have a well built, respectable website/blog or product that is in the womens cosmetic niche, I can offer you a once in a lifetime deal. We are in the process of adding large amounts of content to our globally recognized domain/website. And now is the only chance you will get to be able to advertise on such an amazing website - let alone at this low price of only $100 dollars.

The domain is literally something that once your link is posted on you will want to broadcast to all your social media followers, along with friends and family - Seriously... it's that good.

We have many articles that may fit your needs that are already posted on the website that we can add your link to. Also, we will be adding more content on a regular basis.

And finally, if you have a "How To" youtube (or similar) video that would appeal to ladies, we have articles on that topic that we can post/display your video in for $250

How long will your advertising be displayed for you ask??

Great question!

Your ad will be displayed for a minimum of 3 months (90 days)

Feel free to ask anymore questions, I look forward to speaking with you.

locals, Apr 28, 2015 IP