1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Wordpress more indexed in Google than BLOGGER ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Adam Ahsaien, Apr 7, 2015.

Hello Guys,
    last mongth I create some articles in my tech blog, but these articles didn't get any traffic, I used SEO techniques ( meta tags, keywords, title...) but no results. Is the problem in BLOGGER or in my nich or something else ?

Adam Ahsaien, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First things first did you just do onpage SEO? If so then this is the problem. A lot more than that is involved to get ranked. Hope that helps.. you might want to do a little research into SEO.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  3. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    As per my knowledge, it doesn't depend on wordpress or blogspot.
    First thing is, you must have unique and valuable content in your blogs. And then after make proper seo, On-Page and Off-Page then surely it will bring you traffic if you make seo for your blogs.

webmaster44, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  4. Jeremy Benson

Jeremy Benson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's driven by links and back links. If wordpress is filled with links though, and they connect to each other in some way, then it's possible wordpress is better... I will say this. Wordpress has been very popular and when I'm searching for random things I'll often get wordpress links in the search findings. To be honest, I can't recall ever seeing a blogger link. I'm not just saying that either. My blogs are all on blogger, because I like it.

Jeremy Benson, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  5. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you give us an example of your work? I mean your content?
    And I wanna know what strategies have you done already (off page)??

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  6. Adam Ahsaien

Adam Ahsaien Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm working just in On-Page Seo, is Off-Page Seo more important than On-Page ?

Adam Ahsaien, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  7. Adam Ahsaien

Best Answers:
    Thanks webmaster44, I'll work with your advice

8. Adam Ahsaien

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your time RideCut, this really helped me

9. Adam Ahsaien

Best Answers:
    Thanks Jeremy, me too I like Blogger because it's easy to use, easy to edit template and FREE ;)

10. Adam Ahsaien

Best Answers:
    Hi Patricia, my blog is in arabic, if you can understand its language I'll send it to you in a message.
    Anyway, I post on it lessons in philosophy, maths, physics...and I get 1000 visitors per day, the problem is a friend had just create a blog he posts few lessons and he gets 3000 visitors per day ( I have more than 200 lessons, he has just 60 lessons)

11. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is vague information, maybe his blog is better...
    Maybe he is doing SEO, and you are not; he is apparently
    doing something more then you are for half the work load....
    more content does not always mean better results.

dscurlock, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  12. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, thank you I don't understand arabic, but dscurlock might be right, maybe your efforts aren't good enough.
    Maybe your content doesn't have that subject headline that entice your audience, but he got.
    You know we can only assume here since we don't really know what efforts you've made already.
    On the other hand, I suggest that you compare your work to your friend.
    I suggest you analyze, that's the best thing you can do, so that you will be able to narrow down what should be done, or changes that needs to be made.
    If you are able to figure it out, then experiment on your strategies.
    I've once made an experiment on sharing content on social media before, and I found out that timing is important. It increases your chance to get more engagement from people. That works for me I must say. It might work for you too, if not then do your own experiment. :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  13. Adam Ahsaien

Best Answers:
    Thank you Patrica, I'm going to follow your advice; and I hope it will work.

Adam Ahsaien, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  14. Jeremy Benson

Jeremy Benson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Why not post a link to your blog and a link to your friend's blog here. We could take a look and see the differences. The difference could really depend on a lot of things. Some of it might be out of your control.

What if he posted a lesson to his wall, then someone read it by chance, liked it, and shared it on his wall, but he has like 4000 followers that will check out anything he shares religiously? See there's things you can't help, or control..

Aside from that you would want to look at the aesthetic feel of his site. Are his images better? Are his headlines better? Does he have a better layout? Does he write well, less spelling errors, more humor?

What are you writing like, and who are you marketing the writing to? Does your writing style match the people you're marketing to. Do you write what your fans want?

Checking if you're writing what you audience wants is pretty simple. Blogger supplies analytics. Just see what topics you're writing to get the most views. Make sure that you're writing on the topics that have bigger numbers in the turnout.

If you have money to spare you should try hiring some people.

Go with elance.com

you could pay someone $60 to tweet, post in their fb wall, and share you're blog through im with as many friends as they can. There's a few things you can do to grow your business. If you have the funds you don't worry about whether you'll get the money back or not... That's not really the point.. Just ask yourself, can I spare $40-$60 every month or every other month to grow my audience?

:)

Jeremy Benson, Apr 22, 2015 IP