1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Writing Top 10 Articles =)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Manald, Apr 19, 2015.

So I have a very fun job. I'm looking for a writer to write top 10 articles for all places in the world. Basically, I will give you a title such as "Top 10 Places to Visit in Ireland" and you will do research and write an article listing the top 10 places to visit in Ireland. You will need to find images and also do research on the topic. The article will be similar to: http://www.touropia.com/best-places-to-visit-in-ireland/

This job is very fun because it will only about fun places, delicious foods, and great products to buy and to do research on. It will always be about the very best of everything!

You will be judged based on your judgement of the top 10 rankings as well as your writing ability.

If you are interested in this fun opportunity, please shoot me a PM. I will give you a top 10 to start. Once hired, you will delivery 5 top 10 articles on a daily basis.

Best,
    Ormus

Manald, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you paying for this sample and if so, how much?

Thank ya.

Senobia, Apr 19, 2015 IP
    nbhand03 and DuneDreamer like this.
  3. sandyx

sandyx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can provide what are you looking for. I have experience and my rates are $2/100 words. If you are interested please contact me: amkearticles [at] hotmail.com

sandyx, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  4. Joanna Humphreys

Joanna Humphreys Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DM'd you :)

Joanna Humphreys, Apr 22, 2015 IP