1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use fetch as google option for hubpages and websites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by myatharivijaykumar, Apr 19, 2015.

Hi i have seen various articles by searching in google and i have seen the fetch as google option in google webmaster tools.

Unlike hubpages if we have any one website if we link to google web master tools and added our sitemap without any problems google will index it correctly in my point of view, Then why we should use fetch as google option again i mean i know if we use it google will index fastly but if we use that option our other links of website will not indexed properly by google webmaster tools? or we can use fetch as google without any problem?

And my another doubt is after how many days google will index our content which is produced daily?

According to hubpages point of view is it really needed to use the option fetch as google option?

Thanks in advance.

myatharivijaykumar, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  2. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Below is the step-by-step guide in linking your subdomain to Google and Bing's Webmaster Tools as well as guides.
    * Setup your Search engines Analytics Account
    * Relating your Subdomain to help Webmaster Tools
    * Understand for a HubPages subdomain on Search engines Website owner Tools
    * Configaration Setting, select Settings
    * Inside Investigate rate section, select "Limit Google's greatest crawl rate"
    * Slide the bar to the greatest conclude with the slider
    * Just click "Save". May it helps you.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  3. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    myatharivijaykumar, you are correct. Fetch As Google will usually get a new web page indexed quickly,sometimes in just a few minutes or less. I "Fetch" every new page immediately after I upload it to the web.

Also, be sure to resubmit your sitemap.xml each time you add a new page. If you do those two things, Google will be aware of every link on your website (at least every link that you include in your sitemap.xml).

However, Google knowing about your links and indexing them are two different things. It's totally Google's choice whether to index all your website's links or not. On my Google Webmaster Tools, I notice that the number of my pages currently in their index can vary, even substantially, from week to week.

Jim4767, Apr 20, 2015 IP