1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Give Paypal account to buyer of website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sea2k, Apr 19, 2015.

So I have a website that has hundreds of Paypal subscribers and I am needing to transfer those subscribers to the buyer's Paypal account. The only problem with this is that it is not possible to do.

Paypal suggests cancelling all the subscriber's plans and making them sign up anew to the buyer's account. That's just a horrible solution.

I know it's against the terms to transfer a Paypal account to a new owner, but I just don't see any better solution. Has anyone else run into the problem, and if so, how was it handled?

sea2k, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I do not have a good solution, but I would advise against turning over your Paypal account as it is usually connected to either your bank or your credit card or both. The new owner could begin spending money out of your bank account or credit card.

jrbiz, Apr 19, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. Blesta.Store

Blesta.Store Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd just cancel the subscriptions on PayPal and then let the customers re-subscribe on the new account. I did that when I changed my business name.

Blesta.Store, Apr 21, 2015 IP