1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Smowtion Media Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by retsek, Feb 22, 2009.

1. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not necessarily performance based, we are RTB Based, but takes time for RTB Rates to normalize, people like to set trial times of a week or 2 having no clue how an RTB Stack normalizes and just wasting everyone's time including their own because they end up pulling the tags before they even see the potential. The people who do the best are the ones who start off by using us low volume, setting the tags, forgetting them for a little bit, then checking their stats to be pleasantly surprised, but people instead send us all their traffic and if they are not getting top dollar in the first 6 hours, I have to hear about it, but thats not how our system works.

@dungdenvn we have switched up the on boarding process a bit and have new changes rolling out next week as well which you might like, but again, we can't work magic over night, if you can stick with our process then we can show you rates you have not seen before :)

wrekoniz3, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  2. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so, i got 0.15 - 0.20 with my current network now and its been more than 3 years with them. Most of my visitors came from UK/US so you can't say i have bad GEO.

dungdenvn, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  3. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was with your network before when they use the very first control panel which everytime we need report, we have to do a lot of step. But at that time the rate was better. And i was always using some network for over a week before decide to move out. But maybe i will give it a try for another month on 1 banner a see if the rate fit me.

Thank you

Kenn

dungdenvn, Apr 19, 2015 IP