1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submit Your Free Web Host Company To Free Hosting Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Nusaint, Apr 19, 2015.

Hello DPers,

I have just launched a niche directory targeted to web hosting companies. Specifically to hosting companies that offer hosting or any sort.

If you have a web hosting that fits this criteria please consider submitting your hosting company here http://www.freehostingdirectory.com/add-directory-listing/

I also welcome your suggestions on ways that I can further improve the over all experience of the site.

Please ONLY sites that offer free hosting. I personally review all sites and waste of time if you don't fall into that category. While on site, feel free to read through some of the posts and let me know what you think.

Regards

Sam

Nusaint, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  2. prodhost

prodhost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great! :)

prodhost, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  3. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    it seems this website has been expired :(

rf-harris, Jan 29, 2016 IP
  4. CheapNameHosting

CheapNameHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have got an online ad that a hosting company named, cheapnamehosting, is giving shared hosting at only 50cent. Please let me know CheapNameHosting.com is still offering Share Hosting at only 50cent?Is there service good or average?
    This is the link: http://billing.cheapnamehosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=3

CheapNameHosting, Jun 10, 2016 IP