1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help (CPA) !!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by th3taha, Apr 19, 2015.

i need someone to help to take ideas for CPA and teach me plz guys
    this is my skype ID : taha.daoudi08

th3taha, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much are you paying to be taught? Nothing in life is free :)

wrekoniz3, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  3. th3taha

th3taha Peon

Best Answers:
    i know that but if i can't :oops:

th3taha, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No money no help. :D lol

wrekoniz3, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  5. th3taha

th3taha Peon

Best Answers:
    no problem i work for my self and thank you for the help :p

th3taha, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  6. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPA Is A Great Method To Make Money Online.
    Usually Internet marketing has involved you selling someone else’s products and taking a commission for the sale. They make the stuff, you promote and sell it; it’s a win/win relationship and has worked well for many years, and continues to work well for many people.

CPA is different, because you, the marketer can earn a commission by simply receiving a lead for a particular product or business – you don’t actually have to sell anything, the customer only has to supply an e-mail address of zip code (known as a zip submit) or fill out a short form for you to get paid.

Let me show you, Here is an example of a CPA offer I have promoted this month with kids going back to school, requires only a persons email, click below to see..

Get Ready For Back To School, Win a $500 Staples Gift Card!

Now When someone fills in their email this offer pays me $1.40 per email. How cool is that?

Some offers I use pay me $30 each time someone fills out a small form. I don’t even make a sale and I make $30

Can you see why CPA is very powerful way to make money online? If not, go wash your eyes out, get a drink and read this again! [​IMG]

Sounds Great, No Selling and I Get Paid, But…Why?
    If the customer doesn’t actually buy anything why do businesses pay you?

Because new customers are the driving force behind all businesses, and depending on the business, they can be very lucrative. The business will pay you for the lead in the hope that the new customer will actually buy something from them in the future, and once a customer always a customer “if they are happy”.

In most cases it is a lot easier to get a lead then to sell a product, after all your customer doesn’t have to part with any money – at least just now – making it a much simpler sale for you.

You become the middle man connecting a potential buyer with a business.

Ok I’m In, What Do I Need To Know
    Now before you start making money online with CPA there are a few things you must know.

First, you have to get accepted by a CPA network. A CPA Network is where you will get the offers to promote, links, support, and who actually pay you.

Since CPA is such a simple way to make money, if it’s done right, these networks are a little picky on who they except.

I started with two CPA Networks that I am very happy with, great offers, payouts, and support.

This CPA Network offers one of the best over all offers available, and you get your own Account Manager for help.

ShareASale

This CPA Network offers some of the highest payout, I use them for Financial offers

T3Leads

Now That You Have your CPA Network
    You should choose your offers carefully. Some are more profitable, more popular and more trustworthy than others. A great tip to get started is same tip I got long time ago when it comes to buying stocks, buy companies you like and use in your everyday life.

Same applies to CPA offers, market things that you like, that you would want to try or buy.

Also stick to the “zip” or “email” submit offers, you make less per, but you will receive more leads.

In the end it is all a numbers game, the more people see your offer the more that will become a lead. Send targeted

If you do the basics I have talked about here, you should be well on your way to making money online in a simple way.

nikipink, Apr 20, 2015 IP