1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Serious problem with my VPS

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Sukhchain Singh, Apr 17, 2015.

Hey Folks,
    I am having serious issue with my vps.
    Problem is when i am using addon domains everything works fine when i try to open that addon domain it automatically shows up main domain index.php file,
    I open - easyliker.com
    It Shows - techinger.com
    Even easyliker containing files and folders..
    Every help will be appriciated!

Sukhchain Singh, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  2. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i would try to backup that addon domain files and then delete addon domain and try to create it new with default directory your control panel offer you or with different directory than you used before. Then open your addon domain in webbrowser to see if redirect is still there, if it shows blank fodler or such, then copy your backed up contents in addon domain directory (do not replace/copy addon domain directory itself..

postcd, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  3. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I understand this correctly, you are creating an add-on domain and when you try to access your add-on domain it takes you to the main domain name's files.

What OS, web server, and control panel are you using? Are you using the default configuration provided by your VPS host or are you using the package manager to install the web server or compiling yourself?

Are you modifying your virtual hosts (or equivalent) file to create the add-on or is the control panel supposed to do that?

billzo, Apr 18, 2015 IP