1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please,i need help in hosting my first ever Blog

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by peekay, Apr 18, 2015.

hello guys, i'm trying to setup a blog for a sport channel i am currently running in BBM channel.i have registered the site with wordpress.com and they gave me a free domain name,my site ww.peekaysports.wordpress.com
    please,i need your advice on what to do next to setup this new site.thanks

peekay, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  2. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please hire a professional. There is enough junk from amateurs polluting the internet already. If the blog is really important to you then either spend 3-6 months learning the basic of web development, or hire someone to do the job. I guarantee that if you need to ask for direction this early in the process, then the best you can hope for is that you will create something so bad that even you will realize it and then you will hire some one to do the work. The worse case is that you will create something you think has value when it is just another load on manure in the barnyard.

COBOLdinosaur, Apr 18, 2015 IP