1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ecommerce multi-vendor script advice

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by shah786, Sep 11, 2013.

1. intMarketers

intMarketers Peon

Best Answers:
    That's fine guys, I built him a solution.

intMarketers, May 2, 2014 IP
  2. john.peter

john.peter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    john.peter, May 6, 2014 IP
  3. dedesigns

dedesigns Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen a really good custom CMS with Uniquescriptz. there you can manage categories, upload product, manage invoice or even there is blog section. you can check there demo at link http://www.uniquescriptz.com/ecommerce-script/

dedesigns, May 21, 2014 IP
  4. Solid Commerce

Solid Commerce Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking for a software solution that can help you sell on multiple sales channels, Solid Commerce might be able to help.

We're a fully-integrated multi-platform platform, designed to help you synchronize and automate your selling, no matter how many channels you're selling on. This means that you can integrate both marketplaces (like eBay, Amazon, Rakuten, Overstock, and others) and webstores (like Volusion, Bigcommerce, Magento, and a ton more), so that your online selling is all managed from one place, even if you're selling on a ton of different channels.

If you want to talk a bit more about how we might be able to help you out with your online selling, you're more than welcome to shoot me a PM. Hope this helps!

Solid Commerce, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  5. jackhooper

jackhooper Active Member

Best Answers:
    jackhooper, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  6. Etoot

Etoot Member

Best Answers:
    Check this out! I am sure that you will love it and will solve your problem of multi vendor script advice.
    http://oorjit.com/multi-vendor-ecommerce-platform/?gclid=CK7p0r60hb8CFUjlwgod46AAkQn

Etoot, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  7. blubloc.annm

blubloc.annm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Shopsy is the latest high quality clone script developed as a viable alternative to Etsy which can be used as a
    Ecommerce multi-vendor script.

A Simple and Efficient Marketplace Script for Improved Sales and Profits

blubloc.annm, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  8. shah786

shah786 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys returning to this post. Tried wordpress but too complicated for my users to create simple shops/ websites but some handy features of using multisite setup and yet the closest match but not simple enough for novice users.

I have now decided to look at some CMS which allows to create carts and general websites with frontend editing. The aim of my project is to get my end users an easy site builder with a monthly registered plan with simple drag and drop/ WYSIWYG editor. They can then create a site on my subdomain or option to add there own domain.

I'm not interested in a multi platform cross selling products website- sorry guys.

Looking for something similar to weebly.! That would be perfect.!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
    shah786, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  9. cerno

cerno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    An e-commerce shopping platform isn't a product that enough people are looking to purchase that it will be for sale in a pre-made script, it is something you need to have built for you according to your requirements. Several years ago I wanted to setup more than 50 amazon stores and all the scripts available create only a single store. I ended up building my own system to operate more than 50 individual stores on their own domains utilizing the Drupal framework and lots of modules that together gave me all the functionality I needed.

Realistically you are going to need to do something similar using either Drupal or Magento or Wordpress/WooCommerce along with custom programming that will create the ability to replicate a standard store on multiple domains. People will also want the ability to customize their store in a variety of ways. I have been planning to build such a system myself using Drupal and Commerce shopping cart but just haven't had the time to do so. I have been busy building custom individual stores and websites for businesses and going into the business of cheap low-end e-commerce isn't a really attractive business. If you have resources (time and money) to contribute to the project perhaps we can collaborate, I would be much more likely to build the system if I had a partner with money and marketing ideas. Let me know...

cerno, Mar 15, 2015 IP
  10. shah786

shah786 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ive decided to go with wordpress multsite for time being. But will keep searching. I kind of have an idea of what I want. Seen some html frontend website builders/cms. But need a backend admin plugin which can be integrated to manage users/websites and roles, payments, etc

shah786, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  11. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Mr. Shah,

We had developed multivendor Tool for magento and has great features. You can see at xhtmljunkies.com/product/xj-marketplace

KEY FEATURES
    • Our Marketplace extension provides the platform for multiple sellers/vendors/suppliers their products with single Magento setup.
    • Our Marketplace have the separate seller profile.
    • Seller can manage banner, catalog, shop logo custom HTML text.
    • Seller can manage (add/edit/delete) their products
    • Seller can assign category and sub category of the products which admin has created.
    • Seller can set the shipping charge per product.
    • Separate seller's product collection.
    • Create seller URL as per his provided URL link. e.g Seller name is John and set url key john, so when user click on seller profile url will be like www. domainname /john
    • Feedback and review system with interactive star rating.
    • Different seller commission for every seller, Provision for admin to manage individual commission rates for each seller exhibiting products in your web store.
    • Admin authentication for the seller’s account to activate.
    • Back-end admin can moderate the products which seller adds.
    • Seller Dashboard will display the current status of product account E.g - pending, complete , processing
    • Stock Availability check enabled.
    • Work with all themes and templates including responsive templates.
    • Marketplace powers admin to manage complete products as well as seller details from the admin panel.
    • Admin control for product approval: Approve or disapprove newly added products by the seller.
    • Admin can manage seller information, commission and other details from the admin panel. Also, admin can make an existing registered customer to be a seller.
    • Ability for admin to view the seller transactions and mark them paid once the payment has processed.
    • Complete customized section including Tier Price, Custom Options, Seller Shop URL, Profile Image, Profile Logo, Catalog PDF, etc.
    • Enable/Disable registration link for seller, manage the text of the link, Auto enabling of products can be managed from the System Configuration.
    For Sellers(Merchant)
    • Ability for a seller to register form front end. Seller have the separate registration form with required customer details and vendor details additional fields.
    • Easy-to-use seller profile page to provide access to their profile from the front office of your store (Details asked are completely customized from the admin panel)
    • Seller profile page enables customers to view seller details along with products for sale.
    • Seller has separate My Account section from where he can manage the profile, products, orders, order tracking, commissions.
    • Supports Simple product (with/without custom options).
    • Provision to add Tier Price and Custom Options along with other details needed for the product.
    • Domestic as well as international shipping rates for each products can be managed by sellers.
    • Sellers can view individual products’ orders and add/edit the tracking information.
    • Complete access to view the Payment history till date with provision to acknowledge the received payment.
    • Seller information block displayed in the product detail page.
    • Seller gets notified by email on the successful placement of order.
    FOR CUSTOMERS(GUEST)
    • Option to buy any product from any seller
    • Instant email confirmation upon product purchase
    • Simple, safe and secure payment transfer options
    • Option to provide their feedback and ratings to the seller if a customer purchased the product of that seller within 30 days.
    Let us know if you need any further support

Harshal shah, Apr 18, 2015 IP