1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my project

Discussion in 'Websites' started by aleeeftw, Apr 18, 2015.

Hello there,

Finally I managed to finish my latest project.
    Here is a short description: Basically it's an anonymous chat website. You create an account or login with Facebook. After that you can share your profile url on a social network and wait for anonymous people to come and chat with you.
    How can you test the website? Login on the website and your status will be set automatically to Online, after that go on your profile page with another browser and chat.
    Any reviews / tips would help a lot.
    If you have any ideas how can I populate it please PM me :).

Regards,
    Alexandru

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    aleeeftw, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Ask all your friends to come and chat at a certain time once a day for a few minutes while sanding tweets via your twitter with something like: "Live chat is happening right now. Come join at: chatlike.me #chat #chatrooms #livechat"

Instead of just a blind signup or login, I'd allow new visitors to see the chat in action. That would help them see that your chat is for real.

qwikad.com, Apr 19, 2015 IP