1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone give me advice?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by kevydesigns, Apr 16, 2015.

Hi,

I have decided to use Amazon affiliates on my blog for my Jewelry site. (Link in Sig)
    Is there any advice anyone can give me?
    If you click on the first few posts, I have written about each affiliate product and including the affiliate code at the end of the article, do you think it will work this way?

Thanks

kevydesigns, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  2. Chatlanin Uef

Chatlanin Uef Member

Best Answers:
    I think, square ad blocks (from AdChoice) at the top of every post - is bad idea. Explain, that I'm your potential customer and come to your blog to read about necklace I've liked. I don't want to see anything else. And the first thing I see in the top of every post - an ugly square ad banner about office xerox paper (or something else), that I'm not interesting at this time.
    I suppose a good idea - is to replace this banner to an image of a jewelry product related to current post in your blog and link it to an Amazon product page.

Chatlanin Uef, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  3. Chatlanin Uef

Chatlanin Uef Member

Best Answers:
    In addition to previous post:
    1. Use text links to product page. Link the first and last occurence of product name in your text to Amazon product page.
    2. As I say above - replace an ad banner with an image of a product and link it to Amazon PP.
    3. Remove any banners from Amazon "Shop now" from the end of post. Use text links, they are more effective. Something like "Would you like to know more?" or "Read other reviews". Theese links are not the links from #1 of this post.
    4. Do not publish a price of a product on your page. Why? Your customer will be more interested to click on a link, if he don't know a real price. Replace a "$19.99" to something like "Cheap, but attractive".

P.S. Sorry for my bad English

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    Chatlanin Uef, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  4. kevydesigns

kevydesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice. I really never thought of most of these things. Thank you for helping!!

kevydesigns, Apr 17, 2015 IP