1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YouTube Update

Discussion in 'Google' started by itboy2050, Apr 12, 2015.

Dear All!!!
    Recently you tube update her rules , by this time we cannot customize our youtube channel link .we need used Google ad-words tools for that ,
    so how can i customize YouTube channel link please comment with unique information if you know

itboy2050, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  2. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    I too want to know more information about this... Hope someone give me clarification regarding this...

webmaster44, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  3. ICA James

ICA James Member

Best Answers:
    Get a Custom URL for your channel
    Once you’ve qualified for a custom URL, you’ll see a notice in your advance account settings , you’ll receive an email notification, and you may see a notification in your Creator Studio dashboard.

To get your custom URL:

1. Sign in to YouTube and navigate to your advance account settings.
    2. In the Channel settings area, look for the notice to claim your custom URL and click the included link.
    3. You’ll be redirected to claim a custom URL.
    4. You’ll see the custom URL(s) you’ve been approved for. These cannot be changed. You may also need to add a few letters or numbers to make the URL unique to you.
    5. Click the box next to “I agree to the Terms of Service” then click Change URL in the bottom left corner.
    6. This URL will be linked to both your YouTube channel and your Google+ identity. Once your URL has been approved, you cannot request to change it. When you're certain, click Confirm choice.

Change capitalization or accents of your custom URL

If you want to change the capitalization or accents/diacritics of your custom URL, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Google +. Place your cursor in the top left corner for the Google + main menu and then select the page or profile associated with your channel
    2. Click the About tab, and under Links > Google+ URL, click Edit.
    3. A box will appear allowing you to make edits to the formatting.
    Remember, you can only change the capitalization and diacritics of the URL, not the URL itself.

Hope it works....

ICA James, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  4. LinnieMoneyMaker

LinnieMoneyMaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just go to the link, which is given below.

LinnieMoneyMaker, May 27, 2015 IP
  5. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I also heard about this update. I suggest you to see the full video tutorial in YouTube for learning to solve your problem.

Webmaster.Xochitl, May 31, 2015 IP
  6. Alex.p

Alex.p Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks dude! I was just thinking to answer like this but after saw your ones, I don't think I need to write anything here.

Alex.p, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  7. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can also buy a domain name and just forward it to your youtube channel link.

murfe, Jun 3, 2015 IP