1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dentist Site

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Jordan Roper, Apr 13, 2015.

Hi there,

I am working on the SEO of my site - www.dentist-preston.co.uk and I've have tried everything to improve my rankings, but nothing that I do seems to improve my rankings, I want to get page 1 for Dentist Preston, I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how I can improve on my SEO to get onto the first page?

Look forward to hearing back,

Thanks,

Jordan

Jordan Roper, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  2. mediapak

mediapak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked and saw number of on page issues. If you are not SEO guy then do not do SEO yourself otherwise it will be penalized some day. It looks you are over optimizing the site. See the title where you are repeating same keyword many times. Same as content. Not sure where you are doing its link building.
    If you are not SEO guy I can help. Please PM me

mediapak, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  3. Jordan Roper

Jordan Roper Member

Best Answers:
    I've made changes and noticed an increase in the rankings, but it's still on page 4, is there anyway that I can get it to page 1?

Jordan Roper, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    May be I am reading it wrong, but it seems to me you're not giving enough time for any change to take place. If you make a change, wait for a couple weeks to see if it's working or not. If you make one change, then a week later you make another change you will never know which change is kicking in and the whole thing may get somewhat confusing. It can take even up to a couple months for the new implementations to fully get going.

qwikad.com, May 1, 2015 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you worked on local listings?

Mkcoy, May 1, 2015 IP
  6. jukebox9988

jukebox9988 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see a lot of backlinks. You need to start a backlink building campaign. The easiest way to steal your competitor's backlinks. Run their website through Ahrefs or Moz Pro and just get the same links. Also, consider contributing articles to niche dental websites with a link in your author byline. If you need help, send me a PM.

jukebox9988, May 18, 2015 IP