1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Alternatives of Copyscape

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by maxgates, Apr 15, 2015.

Could somebody please point out good free alternatives of copyscape. I need to check some content. I tried couple of websites but they are completely useless. Few ones like paperrater that actually work, don't point to exact phrase that is duplicate.

Solved! View solution.
    maxgates, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  2. Crimebuster_of_the_Sea

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why not just use Copyscape? For the $0.05 it costs to check an article, it's worth it. You can also check up to 2000 words at once. Not sure if they still let you have a number of free tries, but they used to.

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Apr 15, 2015 IP
    IMO, the Premium or paid version of Copyscape fetches more accurate results than the free version or any other free plagiarism checker. Still, if you're looking for free alternatives to Copyscape Premium, please take a look at the list I've compiled here - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...st-of-free-alternatives-to-copyscape.2700629/.
    Hope this helps.

Content Maestro, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  4. maxgates

maxgates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot.

maxgates, Apr 15, 2015 IP