1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest I need a logo... Okay, I need A LOT of logos 700+

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by locals, Apr 5, 2015.

1. natali77

natali77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

natali77, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  2. irah-

irah- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please Let me know what you think on my design.Thanks.

irah-, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  3. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not only was @Iulian M. able to identify copyright infringed work, he also submitted multiple designs via private message and did multiple revisions for me and stayed in constant communication, he is a hard worker and a creatively crafted individual.

I would definitely recommend his services to anyone reading this... Thank you @Iulian M.

locals, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  4. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This design contest was definitely a lot harder than I thought it was going to be for me to finally pick a winner :/

As there is typically only one spot for a logo on a website, i ended up buying two different renderings of a logo from @Iulian M. the given site because they were both amazing and I couldn't make up my mind on which I was going to use... so I'll have one for the front page, and one for the inner pages :D

However, luckily like the title says there are 700 websites that are completed and need logos. I will send you a private message with another design that I need completed.

Thank you for your past entry and I look forward to seeing your work for the website i send you in your inbox ;)

locals, Apr 11, 2015 IP
    irah- likes this.
  5. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was asked to post the winning image since they were submitted via PM. Although i will not post the final rendering this is the one that is 95% of what one of the winning images looked like

[​IMG]

It has everything the initial post was asking for and fits the needs of the website that it is going on perfectly.

As stated before, please continue to submit entries based on the original guidelines and we will continue to select individuals to create other logos for us!

Thank you to EVERYONE who submitted entries already, as I know everyone has put time and effort into each and every one of the submissions, thank you for your participation.

I will send out PM's to a couple more individuals... so if you haven't received a PM yet, one may be coming shortly

locals, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  6. getdomain4u

getdomain4u Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry I did not notice your reply post. Here is the horizontal style.

[​IMG]

getdomain4u, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  7. outwork69

outwork69 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry to say that, but that is not an original artwork. It is a ripped off and modified a little bit. Here is the proof:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

outwork69, Apr 11, 2015 IP
    FlashD likes this.
  8. Iulian M.

Iulian M. Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all, my designs comes on paper first. I use pictures for inspiration, that's true. But this is not a "ripped-off" image, those examples are different. Here is the sketch of this:
    [​IMG]

Iulian M., Apr 11, 2015 IP
    iulia87 likes this.
  9. outwork69

outwork69 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can make as many drafts as you wish, while you use downloaded images from google. I put the image found on the internet at the top of your logo and their shilouette it looks exactly the same. There are small diffrents, but nothing major. If that is true what you say, you can draw like a copier. lol

outwork69, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  10. evodesign

evodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    O man I love this community!

evodesign, Apr 12, 2015 IP
    getdomain4u and biili like this.
  11. Casapu

Casapu Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Iulian M. =))))) What's this bro'?...:)) You are talking about stolen images and you're the one using them. .. You're pathetic:))))... To sum up, try to watch your own business and don't disturb other works!

Casapu, Apr 12, 2015 IP
    FlashD likes this.
  12. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :) there are some great similarities between the two deer stag images, however there are a couple changes through out the image also. And in order to not be considered a legally "stolen" image it is a fine line of how much of something needs to be changed in order to consider it your own. With the slight changes and the addition of the rest of the logo, I am no copyright attorney, but I think it might be a toss up of who wins what.

I have asked him to make a couple edits now that this has been brought to my attention, like stated before this is an awesome community where not a lot of things will get passed by everyone.

I appreciate everyone's collective efforts in helping me get the best - looking and legal - logo I can

locals, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  13. getdomain4u

getdomain4u Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still love the status of Iulian's profile "I hate copycats" :D

getdomain4u, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  14. TrasherDesign

TrasherDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Iulian what happened with your originality? Haha.

TrasherDesign, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  15. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol okay okay. He may have half assed that just a little. It was a little close...

But @Iulian M. Really does hand draw his sketches before he creates the logo.

After the similarities were brought to my attention I asked him to add more antlers and it looks 10x better!

I am sorry I won't post his update because it has my actual website in the completed version - but with more antlers it looks great.

A deer stag will always resemble a deer stag in many ways, but my original post DID say please do not much time on the logo you turn in as there will be slight edits as for who ever I chose to be the winner of this particular contest. And I feel after seeing what went on in creating this logo that he went well beyond that and implemented way more time then I would have ever suspected.

And as close to a copied image as it was initially, @Iulian M. has shown me from the edit request I made, that he is capable of many great things.

So for any future trolling, please refer to a different post. You all have made a great point, but at the same time - i think he has made an equally valid point. The things he was pointing out were 100% copied. He hand drew an image he felt would fit perfectly with the logo I requested. Which took tons of time. He submitted, and it looked great, however do to the similarities i requested a revision... and i feel that if I requested any other revisions from any of the individuals he pointed out, since they merely copy and pasted that they would not have been able to make the changes I requested.

So once again, i do thank all of you for the input that got me to the final draft. But at least for this image - WHICH HE CORRECTED - can we not take up anymore posts on that.

Please feel free to submit new logos following the original guidelines, thank you for everyone's understanding!

locals, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  16. Achdesign

Achdesign Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello has the contest finished or not yet ? bdw , I haven't seen any relationship between the name of the logo and the logo itself because hunter product should be a modern marketing logo , not a wild vintage logo , well it still my point of view and congratulation to the winner :D

Achdesign, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  17. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The contest will remain open for a long time to come... you read far enough to find out there was a winner but some how skipped over the multiple posts about me saying to keep submitting images. And I will cherry pick great candidates out of the submissions to do other graphic design work. I like your outside the box thinking about what the design should look like.

I look forward to seeing something you submit, I am always open for great work. And we can use multiple logos for different things and campaigns so PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUBMIT WORK!

Thank you.

locals, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  18. irah-

irah- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Then I'll submit some new logo.

irah-, Apr 12, 2015 IP