1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Create Forum Threads + Replies for Meerkat Forum

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by phaze3131, Apr 11, 2015.

I have started a new forum that is dedicated to live streaming apps like Meerkat and Periscope.

You must have accounts and be very familiar with these apps.

I need forum threads created for each performer. In that thread I need all of the information about their Meerkat/Periscope Stream.

Their Twitter Usernames
    Brief summary of what it is they stream
    How often they usually stream
    Where they are from
    Their names
    Additional contact information
    Why their live feed is the coolest thing ever (alot of emotion)

The title of the thread should be their next live performance information. Each live performer only gets 1 thread.

Then I'm going to need 3-4 replies to each thread. These replies need to be thoughtful and emotional. And of course very natural sounding.

You must be able to speak and write perfect English.

I'm paying $2 per new thread created. And $.50 per reply.

If you are interested, PM me and write "Meerkat" as the first word, and write about your experience with the Meerkat and Periscope apps.

I will provide 20 usernames you can use for the replies. You must user Chrome profiles in order to be signed into multiple usernames at once on the forum. If you are unsure what that means, please google it.

Paying $200 so thats about 30 threads and 4-5 replies for each thread.

phaze3131, Apr 11, 2015 IP
    pianogirl likes this.