1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Fan page Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Adriatik, Apr 9, 2015.

Dear members,

I have a question regarding marketing on facebook. I want to promote my fan page with the rate of 5$/day.
    I want to know, approximately how many fans will i get for a day with a 5$ costs?
    Thnx for your time and i'm waiting for answer from people who had done fb marketing for fan page.

Adriatik, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  2. adeel786

adeel786 Member

Best Answers:
    it depends on what what country you are trying to promote your page in. for example if you promote your page in a third world country I have had as many as 10likes per cent. for example if you are promoting your page in Canada United States it will cost you as much as 10 cents for one like. so you would have to test it out which ever country you are ta getting.

Good luck!

adeel786, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  3. Adriatik

Adriatik Member

Best Answers:
    At the U.S.A i want to promote. But ohh my god 10 cents for one like? It's so expensive. Do you guys know any other way but less expensive. Thnx for your time dude :)

Adriatik, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  4. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to give you an idea. I just did a like campaign and got around 2300 likes for $130. of couse every campaign can bring in low or high results depending on alot of things. I get between $0.03-0.08 in my adverts

You can google how to set up a like campaign

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  5. Michaela Kennedy

Michaela Kennedy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like campaigns are a waste of money. Your goal is to attract leads and customers. Likes do not necessarily translate into customers. Get my free guide on how to leverage Facebook for Business. with the basics that will get you set up the right way, at kiikoncepts.com

Michaela Kennedy, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  6. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    looks like I misunderstoon this question.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  7. Michaela Kennedy

Michaela Kennedy Active Member

Best Answers:
    For $5 a day, I would create 5 split tests for either clicks to website or post engagement ads, and keep duplicating them and deleting the expensive ones. in this way you can tweak your targeted market, and gain laser focused fans in the process. Get my free book that I mentioned above - any kind of advertising on FB is a waste if you don't have the FB integration tools set up first.

Michaela Kennedy, Apr 9, 2015 IP