CPMFun - CPM Network (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cpmfun, Nov 21, 2013.

1. cpmfun

cpmfun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.

You submitted your website ~30 hours ago. You just registered an account here and lied about the 3 days wait time. I don't know the reason for lying but this won't speed up the approval process.
    Usually we review websites within 24 hours. However, due to high amount of submissions, it may take up to 48 hours in some cases.

Regards,
    Mike
    CPMFun

cpmfun, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  2. WebDevJP

WebDevJP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i just registered an account here(dp), yes thats true. But why call me liar? will this makes you telling the truth? how about posting this screenshot that i have? I created an account on cpmfun 4/5/2015.. I activated my account right away

[​IMG]

and submitted my site. After 3days without any notice or update, i deleted and resubmit my site..

What i don't know, is why you reacted that way. i was just asking for support why my site was not yet approved after 3 days, since you were advertising that it will take up to 48hours ? so who's lying?

I'm not pushing myself to join the cpmfun.. If you can check my site i have ads3ns3 installed already, i just want to try the service that cpmfun had...

and for your reply like that.. your just showing how GREAT CPMFUN (well I lied).. maybe you forgot that you represents CPMFUN?

regards.. and more power to cpmfun..

update:
    my site has been approved .. thanks
    readded one of my previous site that was submitted already. and added another new one..

Thanks Mike..

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    WebDevJP, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  3. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really like the fact that despite 22 pages with 90% of posts complaining that CPMfun are scam and operate malware, people still prefer to believe or 2 posts with confirmations of payments and submit their sites there.

I have lost any interest to this thread due to infinite amount of human stupidity. It really should be more than a Universe.

H0stZealot, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  4. Nozdormu

Nozdormu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @cpmfun

This a joke?

Earnings: $4.04
    Impressions: 434552 / 45104
    eCPM: $0.09

My today *-* 0.09

Nozdormu, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  5. ahmad ajlouni

ahmad ajlouni Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mike
    Why you close my account today ?
    In the morning I made a advertisement on facebook about my website and now you close my cpmfun account , I lost 22.5 dollars .. why ??????
    @cpmfun

ahmad ajlouni, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  6. jasperalbarn

jasperalbarn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I still hope the payments... Mike

@cpmfun will pay or not? Why is the way it is best to take your site down and stop disappoint people.

jasperalbarn, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  7. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    I have newly joined cpmfun but after reading this official review discussion I am really very disappoint about cpmfun. There most of publishers are still awaiting for their payments even support team is not responding them. If they have earned then cpmfun team is bound to respond them and pay them at the exact time.

mudaber, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  8. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    cpmfun can be No. 1 in the industry eCPM advertisements but they have to get some changes in their procedures. People publish advertisements only on the base of trust so cpmfun should be a trustful network. Then I think people do not need to come here to post their complaints.

mudaber, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People are not running their ads because of trust, people are running their ads because they think they can make more money. Simple. Has nothing to do with trust, everything to do with greed.

wrekoniz3, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  10. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    I think everyone expects hard working best reward from good advertising network and it is not greed it is basic right of a publisher.

mudaber, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    The reason why publishers join networks is 100% about money and nothing else, if a network is helping a client and doing everything for a client, but that client can get more money else where, thats exactly where they are going to go. Sometimes they get there to find out that its a scam, sometimes they get there and say, but eventually another promising look will come across and they will leave that network to go see the next best promising thing. This is all about money.

cpmfun and ufshane like this.
  12. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    yes money is reward. A publisher afford server expenses with seo and other hard things which give good rank to a website. Then why is it wrong to expect more money (Reward) to expenditures of a website?

mudaber, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Not saying it is, but I'm saying it has nothing to do with trust. Its always about the promise of more money. People will use a network they never heard of if they think they are going to make more money. I agree people should try to always make as much money as possible but there comes a point where you have to mitigate risk vs reward. Risk of losing money vs reward of making more.

14. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    Ok wrekoniz what is your opinion about cpmfun ?

mudaber, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Laugh out loud. Look, its not exactly appropriate for me to answer this question because it is a conflict of interest because I work for a network my self. What should I say? Come work with me? lol no.

CPMFUN clearly works for those who don't have other options, similarly to the people using propeller ads, and similarly to the people using Clicksor. There are a few things in common with all 3, however CPMFUN is more of a forum network. Its a small low quality network, so when you go into it, don't have your expectations set on them being like CPX Interactive or Google AdSense. They are completely different kinds of companies (if its even a registered company at all) targeted to completely different kinds of sites and publishers.

This is a difficult business and there is always something to complain about and there is always someone to complain about it. So, people reading reviews and being objective need to understand that.

As a former webmaster my self, 3 things are most important. Rates, Quality, and Support. If you do not have those 3 things in place, then you are not at the right company.

But services like CPMFUN for sites which have illegal content (full downloads, cracks, warez, etc) is perfect because the big boys are not going to accept that stuff. So like CPMFUN serves its purpose. I would just be afraid of how they are providing the rates they provide, and if they are doing things behind the scenes which could effect quality in order to provide the rates they provide. Like having hundreds of hidden ads which the end user doesn't see but they do this to pay out higher rates because they don't know how to properly optimize. Which I have seen complaints about CPMFUN doing.

Lately I'm seeing a lot of people every where complaining about rates. Unfortunately, thats because most of the people on this forum have made a living sending networks fake traffic and now advertisers are pressing back on networks who allow it to perpetuate. Advertisers are looking for fraud now, and are adjusting how much they pay as a result. Web masters need to be thinking what they can do to add value to their site, to their traffic, and to the advertisers who would be interested in buying their ad space.

its not a charity business, this isn't a business where just cause you got a blank page and a domain name that you are owed top dollar. Most people think that, but they are dead wrong.

There are also quite a bit of people in this thread alone who have been paid by CPMFUN who I know for a fact engage in fraudulent activity. So just that alone, sets my actual opinion.

webmoney likes this.
  16. pinnaclec

pinnaclec Member

Best Answers:
    @cpmfun Did you see my pm? Any update on the payments for January/February?

pinnaclec, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  17. ahmad ajlouni

ahmad ajlouni Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Can anyone give a picture about disabled cpmfun account

ahmad ajlouni, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  18. jasperalbarn

jasperalbarn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Another month of late payment :(
    I hope they pay what they owe me earlier this month, otherwise I will appoint @cpmfun as a BIG Scam...

jasperalbarn, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  19. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    when april payments will be paid ? and why they are paying too late to people ?

mudaber, May 2, 2015 IP
  20. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    Why cpm fun team is lazy in giving response if they do not have time for giving response to publishers then they should remove support contact page from their website I am an asthma patient and need money but my payment is still too late

mudaber, May 4, 2015 IP