1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get paid for T-Shirt Designs

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by TeeFights, Apr 4, 2015.

Hi guys,
    We have a website called TeeFights.com and trying to raise awareness for designers to participate in our t-shirt design contest website. We give commission for every t-shirt sold with your design on it.

How It Works
    Every day we run a t-shirt design competition with 2 designs going head to head in a t-shirt battle. The t-shirt with the most sales after 24 hours will be the winner and will be moved to our shop where your t-shirt design will be featured permanently. Also you will receive more commission for every t-shirt in our shop.

If you t-shirt design loses, it's a knock out and your t-shirt design will not be moved to our shop. Both t-shirt designs will earn commission during the t-shirt battle.

How to Submit Designs
    If you would like to submit a design go to TeeFights.com/submit/. Simply fill out the simple form and upload the design that you would like to enter for the competition. Once the design has been submitted we will review the design and get back to you, usually within an hour or so!

If you would rather email us you can drop us a line at .

Alternatively feel free to post any questions or comments that you may have on this thread.

If you would like to stay connected with TeeFights be sure to follow us:

http://www.facebook.com/TeeFights
    https://twitter.com/Tee_Fights

Thank you.

Adam
    TeeFights.com

TeeFights, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  2. MediaBeepmir

MediaBeepmir Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good Idea! Def going to try it out. and Spreading the word Too.

MediaBeepmir, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  3. TeeFights

TeeFights Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks man! That would be appreciated! Doing the designs myself is hard as we don't want to rip other peoples designs as it goes against what we are about. If you could help spread the word that would be so much appreciated man and we are always here to help designers too in any way we can!

TeeFights, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  4. outwork69

outwork69 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1 dollar comission for a design sounds a bit low. How much traffic/sales are in avarage per day? You can send me this information through PM if you wish. I am interested in but I want to apply if worth financialy.

outwork69, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  5. TeeFights

TeeFights Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi outwork,
    Yes $1 commission is normal for websites like these but that is only for 24 hours. If your t-shirt wins, it will be moved to our shop and you will receive $1.50 commission for each t-shirt sold.

However with that said, we are nice human beings and willing to discuss commission with any designers that are interested.

I have seen that you have emailed me so we can talk further :)

If any other designers are interested, please feel free to drop us a line at .

TeeFights, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  6. ishav.khan

ishav.khan Active Member

Best Answers:
    i can design good art of piece, i have graphic designing exp. but how can i get paid

ishav.khan, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  7. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Checked out the site and it's a pretty cool idea :)

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 8, 2015 IP