1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

when dofollow links start works

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by freshmob, Apr 2, 2015.

friend i create some links for my site whatsapp funny videos they when start works in google result any one tell me about this thanks

freshmob, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    After Google crawls your site + maybe a week or so. Sometimes a little longer.

usasportstraining, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  3. HMB Shiraz

HMB Shiraz Member

Best Answers:
    Like anything with SEO, it's going to take some time. You'll need to be patient and wait for Google to crawl the sites and update your pagerank

HMB Shiraz, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  4. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Once your site get crawled by google your url will get recognized and indexed by google.

aceriker, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should wait for Google to visit those pages. You can also ping them, but you can wait from several days to even a month and more... ;)

patco, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  6. haffsakhan

haffsakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When your links will be indexed they start work.You should use Ping service for fast indexing. Any way normally it takes one to six months.

haffsakhan, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  7. infinity875

infinity875 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are 2 parts to this really: When will it spot the link and when will the benefit (if any) be applied.

When the link will be spotted will be very dependent on where it is. Higher authority, frequently changing sites get crawled more frequently and the more authoritative frequently changed content on those site more frequently still.

There is quite an interesting Matt Cutts video about how this works here: https://www.seroundtable.com/how-google-works-video-15055.html

Once Google is aware of the link it becomes much harder to say when that benefit then gets applied. You are probably going to see a few suggestions to this answer, as It is something that gets debated a bit. In truth it is really hard to measure in real life cases. Assuming that 1 link is enough to move the needle and you could somehow measure its effects in isolation I believe it is somewhere between "as soon as it is indexed" and "a few days". I don't believe that the old period recalculations still apply.

I think that the easiest way to test that would be via long tail anchor text. Anyone know if anyone has done this already?

infinity875, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  8. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do-follow hyperlinks present much better "link juice" to enhance your web site in the search engine rank. This are not denied. Howover, no-follow hyperlinks is frequently very context-relevant, in addition to result from resources which are likely to produce greater levels of suggestion traffic.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 14, 2015 IP