1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $40 logo contest. Fitness niche

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by elshazly, Mar 18, 2015.

1. sheryonline

sheryonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you so much for choosing my design.

And Shrikant here is the design for you, if you have submitted in a design contest doesnt mean that you will win the contest there is alot more to experience from the contest designs , there are so many other design contests which are pending and they never select any Winner (first you were asking for the Winner name and then the design huh ! . As a fellow designer i would like to say you one thing - Grow Up - Thanks ) :

[​IMG]

Thanks
    Shery

sheryonline, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  2. sheryonline

sheryonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    making the text bold and larger wont make you a good designer , but i didnt read your reply cause i was thinking very right about you.

And 2ndly i just saw the contest thread and saw you crying so i thought that i should update you cause remember one thing - You dont own the contest if you are doing hard work and entering your designs thats good you will get the prize money if your design is selected, so entering into the contest doesnt mean that YOU OWN THE CONTEST NOW AND YOU CAN YELL ON THE CH.

And one more thing making the text bold and larger wont help you, make good designs and then you dont have to talk like that to anyone.

Take care.
    Shery

sheryonline, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  3. Skaritza

Skaritza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On the other hand, everyone should agree that the winning design should be displayed here.
    Otherwise, some cheating may occur.
    Thanks.

Skaritza, Apr 6, 2015 IP
    sheryonline likes this.