1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

health and fitness blog | 3500 unique visitors a month | only $10/month - how to increase traffic???

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by cri8bat, Apr 2, 2015.

hi,

I have a health and fitness blog that is 1 year old with 95 unique articles and getting around 3500 unique visitors a month which is around 110 visitors a day. but earning only $10 a month

how do I increase the traffic? I am getting most traffic from search engines, how do I get traffic from social media and referral traffic?

I generally write 1 article every 3/4 days, last month I wrote 15 articles and the traffic increased from 80/day to 110/day but still very low

how do I make my post go viral with lots of facebook likes and shares, including twitter tweets and re-tweets? how do I do that? I have social share buttons (digg digg) in every post but no one seems to share it?

I also post all the blogpost to my facebook fan page and I also write on other facebook pages with hashtags but no traffic?

how do I get traffic?

cri8bat, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  2. gsuresh84

gsuresh84 Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds Good,

Start Writing Daily You May Get Good Income

gsuresh84, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  3. WRZdesign

WRZdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    add more articles, in 3 month you should start earning more

WRZdesign, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a low CTR. I would first focus on optimizing my AdSense ads. Sizes, type and location of these ads to get a better CTR.
    Second I would focus on getting more traffic for my existing content. Using SEO and Social Media.
    Then finally after I've optimized my Ad's and have a good plan to gain more traffic through SEO/Social Media, I would add fresh content at least weekly if not more.

If you have a great and very informative post, you could "Boost" that post on FB. I'd do this "if" you think it will increase new Page likes.
    Make sure your site is Mobile responsive first, as most FB users access FB from their phones. If your site is not, then FB in general will not be as productive as it could be.

kjh-08, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  5. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    110 UV/day
    Adsense CTR = 0.5%
    CPC on average = $1
    => Revenue/day = $0.55
    Revenue/month = $15-$16
    I think your revenue is normal
    If you wanna sell your site, plz let me know.

mrgadget, Apr 5, 2015 IP