1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I thought of an idea to build Social Rapport. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Matthew D, Apr 4, 2015.

The more I continue hearing about how important it is to build a rapport with your fanbase in order to eventually create "Sales". I thought of an idea of how to do so.

So if you guys are aware of how Facebook has put an algorithm in place which limits the reach. The bottom line of Facebook is if we want to reach a higher number of people we are going to have to invest money.

So I found that as the owner of the page it is always good to find out more about who your fan base is. And how do you do that? Ask questions. I don't put a picture with it because I want people to focus specifically on the question and not be distracted from photos

I was doing this but I never felt that these questions were worthy of a Boost (Ads to increase engagement) because a question is specifically for a answer so little shares will happen not growing the Facebook.

That is up until I realized really how important it really is to build a rapport. So now not only am I asking a question to my fan base everyday I am invest $1-3 per question. This way I'm helping build a rapport to more of my fanbase assuming that this "Building a relationship" and "INVESTING money into it" will eventually come back to me 10 FOLD. Thoughts?

Matthew D, Apr 4, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is a good/cheap method to find out exactly what info your fans are looking for.
    For example lets say your in the SEO niche.
    You could ask which aspect they're more interested in. On-page, Off-page, Link building, Social Media, etc.
    Then if 75% respond with link building, then that's what you write your next post on your site about. This way hopefully 75% of your fans will read, like and/or share the post. Include an affiliate link and if you get one commission, that pays for the "Boost".

kjh-08, Apr 4, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. Matthew D

Matthew D Member

Best Answers:
    That's a great way as well. I'm talking more along the lines of just building a relational foundation with them. The trust

Matthew D, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Building relationships/trust is great but if they don't improve your traffic or revenue, it's kind of pointless. Would be best to do both at the same time.

That's what your real friends on FB are for.

kjh-08, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed 100%! You can use responses to learn more about demographics and their wants and needs. I think this is a great idea Matthew! :)

danasurvey, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  6. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By using a different kind of social media networks in your investigation is important, and keep in mind the strengths and weakness of each. LinkedIn is great for finding commonalities and historical data, but is rarely the most up-to-date platform. Twitter is often used several times a day for everything from announcing colds to career moves.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 15, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    hi thanks for the post to build social rapport you need post in social media sites and seo related blogs,,,,

Katherine Noto, Apr 24, 2015 IP