1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get traffic from Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by MarketExpert, Feb 12, 2015.

1. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed! You want to share something that engages your visitors and interests them. :)

danasurvey, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great! Then, you can look for internet marketing or online marketing, I'm sure they will be interested in analytic tool.
    Good luck! :)

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  3. jimroddy

jimroddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep on posting on regular interval and be in touch with them

jimroddy, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  4. alicia smith

alicia smith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is best social media sites.And it's best SMO Site.Keep on regular link sharing in facebook social site .

alicia smith, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  5. Romilwriter

Romilwriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    create your page there and use FB ad. plans
    and give regular comments with your site link on popular and related to your topic fb pages posts. There you will get good traffic

Romilwriter, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  6. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Inviting isn't enough to get traffic as you have to target the interest of these people. Facebook Groups will really be a targeted but have to spark interest during your first post.

TB Ann, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  7. ChristopherCarman

ChristopherCarman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a good profile page related to your product and try to share with all your friends. Tell your friends to like that page. Facebook is one of the best medium to generate massive traffic in your website.

ChristopherCarman, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  8. SandraGenJobs

SandraGenJobs Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest sending an inbox message to owners of big pages and giving them links of three or four of your best articles. If you want to promote your website classically through your page you will have to pay for post boosting, because Facebook reduced organic reach for pages.

SandraGenJobs, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  9. TommyBWoodall

TommyBWoodall Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have to create a brand page in Facebook with good and unique content. There are millions of people who are connected through community you must add with that community and increase traffic. You can also buy a Facebook likes that are very genuine to produce more traffic in your website.

TommyBWoodall, Mar 11, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  10. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    i don't think that we get more traffic from face book ya people share the things form fb but is that really true that will come again to see that post only one or two i think so they will willing to do so instead of it there are many trafficking sites we can post that and get guiene traffic for u,

Katherine Noto, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  11. Ay3sha

Ay3sha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Remember that Facebook is not a blog - people don't want a summary of your day, a description of what you ate for breakfast or a lengthy opinion piece on the latest episode of Breaking Bad. They want short, amusing anecdotes or concise updates on cool, interesting things you've seen or done. So give the people what they want. Buying facebook likes is another good method, you should try SEOclerks, you can hire an expert who can help you in providing facebook traffic at a cheap rate.

Ay3sha, Apr 4, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  12. sanjay710

sanjay710 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to share more and more link baiting contents on socila media network like informative content, breaking news, viral videos, intresting pictures etc. and 100% your friends will follow and share your contents. Friend's friends will also share if they will find it intresting and so on.......................................more links means more chances of vistitors.
    Thanks

sanjay710, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  13. uder

uder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the best way is to engage with facebook groups and post your website link there. newsfeed is really important to post your new content but you should have subscribers already on newsfee so people can read them so when they click on your site link .

uder, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  14. ribads.com

ribads.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook posts that include images get around 120% more engagement than posts with no photos. Make your images prominent, and you’re going to get lots more Facebook likes, shares, comments - and click throughs.
    Ask Questions
    Use a Short Quote From Your site
    Skip the Link There’s no need to keep the link in the text of your post (unless you are posting a full sized image).
    Share Lifestyle or How-To Blog Articles
    Generate traffic to your blog by publishing interactive content, like contests. Then promote your contest by posting it on your Facebook Page.
    Get creative with your blog images. Make a short Vine or Instagram video to show your readers the essence of your blog article. Then embed the video on your Facebook Page.
    Social media is all about sharing. So, share blog content from industry leaders, your Fans, and other reputable sources. Use articles that are relevant to your market, and that relate to your business too.
    You can use what Facebook used to call promoted posts to target your blog updates to Fans and their friends. You can use more targeted Facebook ads to reach Facebookers with your niche demographics and interests.
    Ads on Facebook don’t have to be expensive for the ROI you get. You can choose the pay-per-click option, so you only pay when someone clicks through to your site. Target your ads to reach your specific, interested people on a very granular level. Your ads are going to get clicked by your exact niche.

ribads.com, Apr 14, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  15. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook offers awesome chances to boost your blog write-up visitor. Often, customers request how you can have more traffic and likes to his or her Facebook site. Here is some method which you apply:
    * Be smart about your vanity URL
    * Make your photo big
    * Post unique and quality content and so on.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  16. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    for for getting traffic in fb i added some groups related to my posts, but after some days it got blocked why so can any say me the reason for opening it,

Katherine Noto, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  17. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    facebook has many restrictions.
    my account temporary has been blocked and they want image identity that is crazy because i found my friends via facebook and how can i remember my friend's faces.

fly14, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  18. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Humorous posts do have a great effect in driving facebook traffic. Adding green jokes could also be great just be careful not to offend anyone for there are different kind of cultures and people. Posting everyday or twice a day would be effective .

masterbusiness, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  19. Omer Faruk

Omer Faruk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use others popular page for your page ads. Its most other better then.

Omer Faruk, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  20. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your niche. Start building up your fanpage and post some funny videos/images, get audience engaged with your page, then bring the traffic to your site. Again this is depends on your niche. Some niche doesn't work well with social media.

spacehades, May 8, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.