1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Corporate Identity for Food project - 200 USD

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by winterweb, Apr 1, 2015.

Hi guys,

for a new project I am looking for a good designer that is doing logo, website and some other stuff.

Let me explain the idea: the project will be a monthly subscription to a delivery service that delivers veggies and fruits to customers to make green smoothies (google that if you dont know about it yet). The users will get a box of organic veggies delivered to your door.

The name will be "Supercharge" (as it is actually supercharging or boosting your health and vitality. Try to think of "health" and "vitality" and "superpowers". Concerning graphic style I try to target something in between organic, rustic, wooden style and superpower hero style. Feel free to bring in your own style.

The reward for the full corporate identitiy will be 200 USD. Please do the sample logo, website and a wooden box with the logo branded to it.

Best regards,
    Winter

winterweb, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  2. biili

biili Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Logo, website and what other stuff?

biili, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  3. winterweb

winterweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You won't get ripped off. If you do more work, you will be well payed.

winterweb, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  4. zSmartDesign

zSmartDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excuse Sir, can you give us more details about the website ?
    - A scheme is needed.
    - functionalities
    - what kind of website ? (ecommerce CMS/ blog/ psd ?)
    - Frameworks ???
    - How seriously is this project ? ( I mean it's alot of work, making a website isnt that simple how it's sounds like...)

I'm really interested cause I need this kind of work in my business portofolio.
    I'll wait for your reply sir.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    zSmartDesign, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  5. outwork69

outwork69 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. Here is my entry. Please review it. I can modify to fit totally your needs, everything is editable.

[​IMG]
    As you can see there is a small thunder inside the leaf (the leaf represents the health, vitality) and the thunder symbolises the energy, "superpower".

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

outwork69, Apr 2, 2015 IP
    TrasherDesign likes this.
  6. DesignBytes

DesignBytes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @ CH, I really did not wanted to spoil your contest mate, but just wanted to save you off a ripoff.

Did not wanted to spoil your fun mate, but isn't that a RIP-OFF of this logo here at GraphicRiver ? I wonder why you didn't even think once about the CH's corporate identity while ripping that logo.

Aren't you the same guy who accused me of ripping off others work ? Even though, it wasn't ? Ref. this link . Grow up mister :) , and Play it Fair and Square ;)

Attached Files:

DesignBytes, Apr 2, 2015 IP
    FlashD, Iulian M. and Sugavanas like this.
  7. outwork69

outwork69 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ~CB~: It is a big diffrence between buying an item and stealing it. A few months ago I bought this item from graphicriver, so I can legally use it in my projects. Accusing me with rip-off in this scenario it is not correct at all. Please look at the screenshot.

[​IMG]

winterweb: I can guaranty that all of my designs are original artworks, except the logo which was bought from a graphics marketplace, but it was modified to feet your needs. If you choose this logo, you can use it legally anywhere you want.

outwork69, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  8. DesignBytes

DesignBytes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If that was for the logo, I wonder about the website too, hehe you know it brother ! I would just alert the CH, that's all.
    Yeah he can use it anywhere like many others are using it now. Wow I just learnt something new about a Corporate Identity.

EDIT:
    Just one thing to clear, I in no way wanted to interfere in your work or remark on it, my only motive was to point out the act that just happened. So no personal issues with you.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    DesignBytes, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  9. Iulian M.

Iulian M. Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with @~CB~
    It seems like some "designers" here, don't understand the idea of contest. We are here to create something new, to to express our own ideas, not to get some already-done work from internet. And also, some people are just saying "if it's free, I can use it". No! You can't. If is free, you can use it for yourself, not to sell it for good money. Same thing with paid designs from Graphicriver and others... you got the rights for own use, not to re-sell. Is not fair for contest holders who get ripped off, not fair for the sellers of the original designs on Graphicriver and sure thing, is not fair for the other designers here, those who waste time to CREATE.
    Remember, if CH needs something from Graphicriver, he can buy it itself, for 5 bucks not from here for ten times more expensive.

Iulian M., Apr 3, 2015 IP
    butterfly_91 and FlashD like this.
  10. iamwiki

iamwiki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So this is a logo contest only am i right?

iamwiki, Apr 4, 2015 IP