1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Remove publish Article

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Aug 6, 2013.

Hello Webmasters,
    Someone post a negative review on pissedconsumer.com against my client. so can you please give me suggestion how can i remove it or how can i hide it from 1st 3 google SERP.

Solved! View solution.
    Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  2. Devprakash

Devprakash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use disavow in google webmaster

Devprakash, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  3. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree with you but he did not add my link in article, he write abusing article and post it and it shows on 2nd number when we search main keyword :(

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Aug 7, 2013 IP
    You should create profiles of your client's website - on social media sites, on websites with company reviews etc. You can also publish articles or press releases with your client's name in the title.

Then you should get links to those sites so that they could jump in to top 10 and finally make this negative review disappear from the 1st place.

Lexy, Aug 7, 2013 IP
    Kamaldeep Singh SEO likes this.
  5. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks I am also doing this. :) thanks Lexy

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  6. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i agree with @Lexy any other person added a negative reviews so you content that website customer care or may be send a this problem related mail so you explain that is the negative matter if you possible you delete that comment so that is the easy option for direct delete that post in that website.

SASA Techno, Aug 7, 2013 IP
    Kamaldeep Singh SEO likes this.
  7. Somesh Kumar

Somesh Kumar Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information , I am facing the same problem about a company,, I am also posting content, ppts, videos, images on different sites so that it will overcome negative result , It works but also takes a lot of time , Its been 4 months still it is coming on 1st page, Can anyone elaborate to resolve this problem with different angle, Thanks

Somesh Kumar, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  8. julia colnett

julia colnett Peon

Best Answers:
    For removing the article put the link in removal urls option in webmaster tool it will get deleted.

julia colnett, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  9. ashumastermind

ashumastermind Active Member

Best Answers:
    best way is spam that particular page. Create 200 bookmarks links and use same description. You will see the results within 1 week.

ashumastermind, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  10. Shawn Dickson Swail

Shawn Dickson Swail Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to remove published article then you need to go article directory where you have submitted this article. First login and go to in profile link there is an option to edit, change and delete you can choose delete button for removing article from here.

Shawn Dickson Swail, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  11. sukritinfotech

sukritinfotech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To Remove publish Article Use disavow in google webmaster

sukritinfotech, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  12. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You would like to remove some thing online: perhaps it’s a piece of writing, a photo, the writing, a free account, or perhaps a movie. It’s not necessarily effortless, although it can be carried out. Permit choose many basic principles from the internet:
    * Web Rule 1: Go walking prior to deciding to operate. Deletion must be carried out from your unique resource ahead of The search engines will notice.
    * Web Rule 2: You’ll strike many red lights. Normally, sites don’t get almost any obligation to take out anything at all
    * Web Rule 3: Keep writing. Perseverance gives, considering strike the retaining wall, go around that.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 12, 2015 IP