1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips for increasing YouTube views

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Bronkie, Apr 2, 2015.

I am currently trying out posting videos on YouTube to increase Traffic and obviously need views. Does anyone have any tips/tricks on how to increase your views?

Bronkie, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  2. Ay3sha

Ay3sha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Share your video with as many people as you can as soon as you post it. The earlier you share it, the more likely it will be to be a YouTube sensation. If you wait a week to share it while it barely gets any views, it'll be much more likely to be forgotten by the YouTube community. You should also try SEOclerks if you wanna buy youtube views, you can hire an expert from SEOclerks, he/she can help you in providing youtube views at a cheap rate.

Ay3sha, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  3. HMB Shiraz

HMB Shiraz Member

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to build a real YouTube channel or just throw up some videos and get views? If the latter, I can't really provide much advice. If the former, then I'd recommend doing collab videos with people known in your niche and getting people to know you. Even just leaving comments on others' videos will help you (but remember the golden rule of marketing, don't spam!).

HMB Shiraz, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  4. Bronkie

Bronkie Peon

Best Answers:
    thx guys

Bronkie, Apr 6, 2015 IP