1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Appraisal on PLT3.COM

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by Hungryforsuccess, Dec 25, 2014.

I have recently registered plt3.com after reading an article on life hacker saying soon that 4 letter domains will be gone even with numbers. What would you guys value this domain at now undeveloped? i am unsure to which niche would be best to develop this website for so any advice would be welcomed.

Hungryforsuccess, Dec 25, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Those domains might be gone but they're not necessarily being used, or being used well. You might be able to build a stronger brand on a longer domain and earn much more. You just got had, I hope you didn't spend much on it.

As for the right niche, you need to find something that works - personalised plates are the obvious, or find a game/product whose initials are plt

sarahk, Dec 27, 2014 IP
  3. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    i paid normal fee for this myself. People say it would fetch $120 plus right now who i have asked do you agree?

Hungryforsuccess, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  4. Alan Cigrani

Alan Cigrani Banned

Best Answers:
    You have one year of domain age, which significantly devalues the domain. Yes, you have a LLLN which are going quickly in the world of LLLL's; that said, you ALWAYS need to keep the end user in mind as any domain is only as valuable as the person who requests it.

Because I can buy a LLLN on GoDaddy right now for under $100 (with some age), I'd value yours mid $xx

Alan Cigrani, Apr 7, 2015 IP