1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skeeper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. numlock_

numlock_ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you approve adult site?

numlock_, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  2. Doofi

Doofi Peon

Best Answers:
    I was using PropellerAds on two of my sites for almost a year now and I thought it was generally okay until I realized there was a huge issue. Generally speaking the CPMs in PropellerAds were/are incredibly low (between $0.01 and $0.03) as compared to the AdSense's CPM's for the same sites (which were between $0.60 and $1.00). But that wasnt the major issue.

I had a popular site that I wanted to expand advertising on. So I decided to give PropellerAds a try for the first time. Within the first month of putting the PropAds on the site the visits began to decline, and I began to notice that Google was slowly removing the site from indexes and search result, etc, and the site's visits gradually it fizzled over the next several months and became dead. I was really confused. Because I pushed marketing and advertising the website (and paying good money to do so) and it declined quite rapidly. I shrugged it off as one of those things that simply happens out of the blue, like loss of interest from visitors, etc.

A few months later I had a secondary website that was also quite popular and I wanted to try PropellerAds again (in addittion with AdSense ads already running on the site). I was also paying for AdWords ad campaigns to promote the website further. Once I added PropellarAds things became bad really fast. Within a week my AdWords campaigns were immediately suspended, my website url was immediately suspended, my url was blacklisted by Google, the website was removed from the indexes, and my AdSense account was suspended. Everything took a dive, and I was locked out.

It took nearly one month of discussions with Google to figure out what happened.

So apparently the PropellerAds running on my site triggered malware detection in the Adwords campaigns I was running to promote my website. Which then flagged the site for AdSense and other Google services, which then led to my site to be deemed a malware promoting site, and that led to the downward spiral of being removed from indexes and search results and being locked out totally. Google detected malware being pushed by the advertisers in PropellerAds network. I then found out that was the reason my other site was blacklisted. They had discovered multiple advertisers pushing malware, and numerous ads that had adult content and linked to adult sites.

I had to explain to Google that it wasnt my fault, that it was the PropellerAd network and not me that was to blame, and that I didnt know this was happening and pointed to the PropellerAds website where they state they work well with Google AdSense and dont have malware or adult content in their advertising and that they have deceived me. Google looked at everything and finally unblocked and unblacklisted my sites (as long as I never included PropellerAds on them again). But it took a very long time to go through the whole process of checks and discussions with Google to get everything undone.

So if you are thinking of adding PropellerAds and you're using AdSense or Adwords, or any other Google service, dont! It will totally ruin your site rankings and they will de-index and blacklist your site.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    Doofi, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  3. yoshi1234

yoshi1234 Member

Best Answers:
    I just removed all PropellerAds. They are in fact pushing malware and the support team is no help.. except for David.Propeller in this forum. I had a few visitors message me about the pop ups they were encountoring on my website, I removed all PropellerAds and tadahhhhh.... the problem was fixed.

yoshi1234, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  4. businessbrother

businessbrother Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are YOU FUCK* JOKING ME? If this guy (i showed on screenshots) had a normal traffic, without any fuc. tricks - IF I am the f.. Prince of some country, belive me, I will find all of the fucki** scammers and kick their asses. They will go to the prison for sure.

Did You see that? WTF?

Even I get from 2-3 clicks from adsense 0,20 - 0,50 $ . WTF is that? Should I start to call some company to find them and make for them a case in court?

Stfu kids and rest of tards. If it was happened to me - I have got a lot of the people and If they gave me for a CPA model from 800 clicks - 0,20 $ . I will find them and kick their asses.

You are not me and remember that.

The reality - I think, this guy is a trickboy - fake traffic.

Attached Files:

businessbrother, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  5. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    No, we don't accept sites with adult content.

David.Propeller, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  6. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone,
    Unfortunately, there is no real alternative to Google adsense in context/banner ads.
    First of all, let me apologize for any inconveniences caused by this issue.
    Unfortunately, all ad networks face with malware problem and Google is no exception there. Most networks including PropellerAds strictly prohibit promoting any kinds of malware, but time from time some persons tries to violate the terms. We constantly monitor all ad campaigns and resolve any malware issues in a few hours after the first alert or report.
    But let me also comment the Google's policy.
    We've tried to contact with them an infinite number of times to get more information about their "malware alerts". No success.
    There is no chance to get any intelligible information from Google. Google support just gives a list of "suspicious URLs" and some of them are completely ridiculous, other departments just ignore all requests.
    I would also like to note that their "Safe Browsing" service don't mark our domains as suspicious.

My personal opinion is that Google using their monopoly power to push on any other ad networks under the pretext of fighting with malware.
    We'll continue our attempts to resolve any compatibility issues with Google, but unfortunately not everything depends on us.

7. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    I'm really sad to hear this :(
    Could you please tell which ad units you've used? Banners?

As I posted above, unfortunately no ad network can 100% guarantee that their offers will be clean of malware.
    For example, yesterday advertiser's software was clean, but today this software is declared as malware/spyware. Recent
    One of the most recent cases http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/6/8161251/utorrents-secret-bitcoin-miner-adware-malware

8. businessbrother

Best Answers:
    Explain that and I will bring You a lot of a new Publishers. Is not my screenshot. Tell me about it. How t.. is possible to earn that shi* money.

Attached Files:

• daz.png
      daz.png
      File size:
      16.6 KB
      Views:
    businessbrother, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  9. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    I can't say anything without detailed review of this account. What are the traffic sources? Countries? Ad units and placements?
    You can PM me with the account username so we can review and give you feedback.

10. businessbrother

Best Answers:
    Even from 2 clicks from google adsense I get sometimes 1 $.

businessbrother, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  11. Lauran Retery

Lauran Retery Member

Best Answers:
    any payment proofs for it

Lauran Retery, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  12. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    webmoney, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  13. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    THEIR BANNERS ARE PERFORMANCE BASED! How thick can you be? David has told you this and addressed this many times throughout this thread.
    Serve their popups.

lukey372, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  14. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Why you don't use Adsense?
    Unfortunately, no one network can beat their rates for context ads.

David.Propeller, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  15. Malekal_morte

Malekal_morte Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah PUPs, Adwares and all the folks.
    According the website, they work with Matomy, very active in this kind of malwares business.

also ... malware.opendns.com : http://www.similarweb.com/website/propellerads.com

Malekal_morte, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  16. Nguyen Luan

Nguyen Luan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPM without any click. I can get paid??

Nguyen Luan, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  17. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are sending real traffic then you are not likely going to have zero clicks. Sounds like you are sending fake traffic. When I see millions of impressions and 0 clicks, its quite easy to tell its either fake traffic or the banner is being hidden out of view in an invisible iframe.

wrekoniz3, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  18. Nguyen Luan

Nguyen Luan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:
    Screenshot (238).png

Nguyen Luan, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  19. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Matomy is one of the largest advertising networks, listed on London stock exchange.
    As for any issues with malware - no one network can guarantee that their campaigns will not be affected by malware, even Google
    http://blog.sucuri.net/2015/01/adsense-abused-with-malvertising-campaign.html

David.Propeller, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  20. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    David.Propeller, Apr 3, 2015 IP