1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling EZ Tickets

Discussion in 'Sites' started by EZ Tickets, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Why not share Adsense Data with DP and show to the world that we are wrong. No screenshots connect your account. Looking to share your GA Account with my email for just read and analyze ?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And can you explain why is there 50% direct traffic ?

Sugavanas, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I am not, nor was I ever interested in purchasing this website. However, I feel that the members of Digital Point deserve to know all of the facts about a website before investing in it. Some sellers lack the key to being a successful salesman - transparency.

I spend several hours each day simply dragging information out of buyers - for the benefit of others.

To the untrained eye - you have a website with almost 60,000 visitors per month, making $1,000 in the same time period. According to you, your marketing team was able to make this website around $9,000 profit in one day.

With those stats above - I would appraise the website at between $20,000 to $30,000 (more with combined months of the same earnings). However, once you put all the pieces together, and start asking the right questions - I have changed that appraisal to $0.00.

But, going back to the untrained eye - maybe someone who doesn't know what to look for would think $5,000 was a great investment opportunity. However, that would be a huge mistake.

That is the exact scenario I am trying to avoid. Sorry to rain on your parade - but if you want to become successful, you need to do it the right way.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 31, 2015 IP
    Sugavanas likes this.
  3. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I am a old memeber of DP and Yeah I have reputation as both buyer and seller. Of course I am commenting about other websites if they are fake. And especially now a days with DP allowing new member like you to post sites.
    I would accept that right now I have no money to buy any sites. But I am preventing others from getting cheated. I got cheated many times here on DP and even outside because I wasn't warned by anyone when I was a newbie..But now, I am helping others with my 2 cents.

iamalive likes this.
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Have fun - yes, this is actually a blast
    waste time - no way!
    make friends - I love making friends - the RIGHT friends :)
    anything but buying/selling - I don't have anything to prove to you.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  5. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nothing to worry about Matt, that is your opinion and I always respect all opinions. And about becoming successful or not, you have no idea how successful or not am I, unless you had spend several hours, and you came up with a conclusion that I am not successful.

Anyway it was nice talking to you. Wish you all the luck.

EZ Tickets, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  6. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wish you all the luck in that too. I am not against you, nor against your thoughts, investigations, or whatever you want to call it. You have the right to say your opinion and I don't have any objection in that.

7. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Oh come on...whats with this ?
    [​IMG]

8. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Unfortunately, I do not feel that I am supposed to explain anything for you. Once I have a serious buyer asking and discussing this with me, I would be more than happy to contact him privately and show him everything in papers.

9. Bashir Naimy

Bashir Naimy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    You are nothing but another scamming Indian bastard. There I said it, the others are way to polite in my opinion.

Now piss off you scamming lowlife, I am so feed up with dam blood leaches like you posting garbage

Bashir Naimy, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  10. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Indian?! Having a Canadian website! It really seems that you are way too smart to have such conclusions. I am glad that you are pissed off though!

EZ Tickets, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  11. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Yep the man is nothing more then a thieving conman.
    I hope he trips when waiting for the next train and lands with his head on the traintrack looking at the wheels before they crush his pathetic no good for nothing brain and do the world a favor.
    There I said it.

iamalive, Jul 31, 2015 IP