1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling EZ Tickets

Discussion in 'Sites' started by EZ Tickets, Mar 31, 2015.

Find Cheap Flights, Hotels, Car Rental, Vacation Packages for the Best Prices, Best Packages and Best Holidays

https://twitter.com/EZ_Tickets
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/EZ-Tickets/537859483015955
    https://plus.google.com/+EZTickets
    https://www.youtube.com/user/YourEZTickets

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    EZ Tickets, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I would consider looking further into this website - but .CA extensions can only be owned by Canadian residents.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  3. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good point Matt, however if you are unable to register it under ".ca", this website is not limited to Canada and was never created to a specific region. And you can actually have a look into visitors, Canada visitors for this month were only 236 out of 59,609 visitors, which is 0.8%.

So you will already have the website, the material, the logo, social media accounts, videos, etc.

And can register it under any of these:
    eztickets.website
    eztickets.me
    eztickets.guru
    eztickets.today
    eztickets.co
    eztickets.space
    eztickets.io
    eztickets.biz

etc. or you can just register it under your country provider or redirect the page through any of your websites.

Since it is a virtual agency, you are always flexible in making things work in the way you like.

Should you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Thanks for the reply - Here are my issues:

1) I very rarely trust any traffic reports that don't come from Google Analytics.

2) Speaking of traffic Where does yours come from?

3) By registering a different domain - I would be starting over from scratch when it comes to SEO. Since travel themes and scripts are so easy to find - why would I spend $5,000 when I can buy a premium script from Aqua Sites and use the other $4800 on SEO and lead/traffic generation?

5. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1) I have already linked my Google Analytics with this website, however I have took some print screens and attached them now.

2) I have attached where are the traffic coming from and from which channels (Google Analytics Screenshot).

3) I really understand your concern, yet you know that I can not do anything about the ".ca" and I can not change it. I wish if I was able to help you in that Matt!

6. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I am curious about the traffic spike on March 21, 2015 - can you tell me what caused that?

7. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes sure. We had an offer that started on that date just for 2 days (21 & 22) "weekend". So basically the marketing team did a lot of ads etc.
    Yes sure. We had an offer that started on that date just for 2 days (21 & 22) "weekend". So basically our marketing team played a major role in that.

8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    How much did you earn on those days?

9. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Financial Department usually finalizes the Revenue/Net etc. by the end of each month, which is today for this month, and tomorrow I will receive the report. Although it varies, some days we would have less visitors but more money and vice versa, but if you are just talking about that offer in specific, I could give you a range, which is $8,000-$10,000 on that day.

10. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    So you made $8000 - $10000 in one day - yet you're selling the website for half of that?

What am I missing?

Also - please upload revenue screenshots when you get the report tomorrow.

11. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is not the website who make, it is you who will make, it all depends on the marketing strategy, and how you spread the word, and what offers you give, etc.

But yes my website is now in a good stand, since it is only 4 months old, but you can see it is now in the first 1 Million ranked through Alexa, having unique visitors daily, plus having social media accounts active and linked with the website, in additions to the back-links etc.

For the Revenues, you know I can not post such documents in public, and all documents are done through legal departments/agencies with copy rights and its somehow personal. However, if you have any other concerns or questions, you are more than welcome to ask. You have the website and social media posted in public in which you can check, plus based on your request I have attached Google Analytics Screenshots.

So please take your time in studying and researching the website, and if anything is not clear, you can always ask.

12. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    The traffic is direct. This site uses Google AdSense (as of Mar 14, 2015), but the seller is choosing to not disclose revenue data. Ask them why. No adsense report on DP.
    You joined today and ask us to believe you ?

Average Session Duration : 00:00:01 which is a second.
    [​IMG]
    Domain Registered 4 months ago.

[​IMG]
    Google Adsense is hidden. Revenue you claim is 1000$ but revenue you just said in the above post is 8000$-10000$ in a day/month.
    Traffic from GA shown on DP is : [​IMG]
    Traffic shown in screenshot From GA,
    [​IMG]

It makes no sense of having the traffic from 0 to 60,000 with only 2 points and no dates shown. Mostly edited by inspect element. The traffic is not counted in months as GA changes from thick blue line to thin when it goes more than a month. And within a month as shown in above graph should have more point [blue dots] to show the data. So this traffic is in a day. From day 1 which had 0 visitors and day 2 which has 60,000 visitors

I can go on with it but this is enough to prove what the site is really worth

Sugavanas, Mar 31, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  13. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    That's exactly why I asked the questions I did - so nobody on DP would be scammed into buying this website. Thanks for elaborating :)

Sugavanas likes this.
  14. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Basically what we have here is a starter website with a terrible domain that only a Canadian resident can legally register.

I can almost guarantee you the traffic was purchased for $5.00 and this website hasn't turned a dime of profit.

Just my opinion however...

15. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I don't see how alexa rank near 1M is that good. My website which has less than 60 visitors a day has nearly the same alexa rank. But of course all the visitors come from social sites and search engines. Yours, however, is just direct traffic.

URL Google Indexed Pages
    eztickets.ca 16

Makes sense :p 16 indexed pages for a site with this much traffic

Yup :)

16. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear,

When I stated the $1000/month it is because I should state the average. Getting $8,000 or $10,000 a day does not mean that I am gaining this amount daily, plus since you can see that it is a 4 months website, so it costed a lot till I reached to this stage. So gaining in that specific day an amount, does not mean that it is like that on a daily basis, and that I do not have any costs, and that the first 2 months when I started I was gaining any profit.

And regarding Google Analytics, you can check out that my Google Analytics is attached to my account, so how would I make up numbers, and why would I do that!

Anyway I respect your comment, and if you have any concerns, feel free to ask.

Attached Files:

17. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    It's not - I don't start bragging about Alexa ranking until it gets below 100,000.

18. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Kind enough to share GA with my email ?

DOES THIS MAKES SENSE ?
    dce45cb22a46a21eb6a5ca74226bfc81.png

19. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You opinion is respected Matt. Yet I do not know why would you start asking and arguing about a website that is in your eyes a "terrible domain that only a Canadian resident can legally register." knowing that, why have you wasted your precious time asking about a website that you can not register and is terrible in your opinion.

20. EZ Tickets

EZ Tickets Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    W
    If you were to be a serious buyer, it would be my pleasure to share GA with your email. But based on the way of your comments, and your comments in other websites, it seems that you are here to have fun, waste time, chat, make friends maybe, anything but buying or selling..