1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Artist for hire, I can draw for you - anime/manga too if requested

Discussion in 'Design' started by Cedik, Feb 23, 2008.

Hello everyone!
    I've been drawing for quite some years now and I'm willing to lend you my skills, if required!
    I can do anime/manga drawings too, but not only. Basically, I can draw lots of stuff. I have some older drawings here. Hope there won't be any problems for posting that link... It's just my gallery on DeviantArt
    I can do drawings for about 5$ but prices depend on the drawing too, since I'm not going to charge 5$ for a drawing that will take me 5 or 6 hours :p
    I can color them too, digitally or on paper.
    If anyone is interested, I can provide some colored drawings too.

Cedik, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  2. mynameisdaman

mynameisdaman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there, I love ur drawings, specially the detal added in them- I wanted to ask whether u were able to produce any coloured manga, like in photoshop and stuff. I draw as well, and wish u all the best!!:)

mynameisdaman, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  3. Cedik

Cedik Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks! I wish you all the best too ;)
    I can color too. Here are some samples... but they are really old. Though,this aren't actual mangas. Just colored drawings.
    Link 1 - this one is 3 years old and was an unsuccessful attempt of digital painting
    Link 2 - also 3 years old, I didn't do the drawing
    Link 3 - an unpaid logo for someone here, on DP... it was a scammer >.<

Cedik, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  4. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sending you a PM.

mistermix, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  5. thesephiroth

thesephiroth Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. Listen I was wondering if you could draw me as an anime character? I can give you a description of myself or a picture if you want. However, I will note that I have never done this before and am a little nervous. I'm sure you are very talented and that being said I am going to see some of your work from your website and afterwards shall consider payment for this service if you agree. Please reply soon.

thesephiroth, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  6. deuspade

deuspade Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi. i am currently working on an important project and i am looking for a good artist to help me with it. with that said, where could i see a wide range of your work? oh, and fyi the project is manga based. you could send a message to me, if not on this site, then at devonlkm@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you soon.

deuspade, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  7. kurankiryyu

kurankiryyu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Plz contact me at devhoward@live.com
    I need an anime drawer for a cover of a novel im writing. Ill split 20% of earnings with you

kurankiryyu, May 4, 2012 IP
  8. DigitalFormula

DigitalFormula Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've sent an email. Please check it. Thanks.

DigitalFormula, May 6, 2012 IP
  9. SelectLOL

SelectLOL Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm making A Manga Named 'Warlords' Its A Romantic Action Story about A Normal High school boy Who turned into A King with power. I pay 20 US Dollars A Month. I only finished Chapter one So I'll be paying you 20 Dollars For the First Chapter, I'll be making the Manga Every Month, I plan to make a total of 12 Chapters for the Manga. If Your Interested in This Job Please Contact me Via Facebook: facebook.com/blazer.nicky?ref=tn_tnmn , Skype: xBl4z3rN1cKy , Yahoo: or
    Phone: 09279684362

SelectLOL, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  10. wish_for_greatness

wish_for_greatness Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you draw this for meWhat I want is to have a tattoo from my left shoulder to my left bicep. I want at the top of my shoulder to be a cliff and on that cliff a cave I want at the edge of the cliff a lion that looks like simba off of lion king. I want the lion to roar into a retro mic on top of the Lions head I want a crown tilted to the side . I want the mic on a stand and a cord from the mic to go and spell in cursive ROYALE at the top of my bicep then the E splits into two cords that connects to 2 speakers on the both sides of my arm. Then under ROYALE I want to have jungle animals all looking up at the lion on the cliff . Then above the cliff put Joshua 24:15 full of color I'm am a caramel colored black male

wish_for_greatness, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  11. wish_for_greatness

wish_for_greatness Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My email is

wish_for_greatness, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  12. Vincent Christian Lopez

Vincent Christian Lopez Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi my name is Vince. I have a 16 year old daughter, who just loves anime cartoons especially female characters. It was a really messy divorce and her mother up and took off with my daughter without a trace. It took me 4 years to find her but now she is back in my life. My daughter and I have always had this special bond and when we were finally reunited, after all the crying of course it seemed as if not a day had gone by. That bond is still there. Her Birthday was just a month a go and I got her a gift but I wanted to do something extra special for her. She's a beautiful teenage girl inside and out and has always had a tomboyish streak in her. Just this week she told me that's she's decided to start MMA training. She should be fine she's tall, has a great physique, and is extremely athletic. I was wondering if you would be willing and able to create a female anime character resembling my daughter with her unique physical characteristics and details. I could send you as many pics of her as I have and some video to help get a good understanding of her personality along with her physical. I would expect a project like this to be quite above the prices you stated in your post. if perhaps you are unavailable for this project maybe you know of another artist capable of handling the above mentioned task.

As I had stated earlier my name is Vince and my email address is . Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you so that we may hopefully you may be able to handle this for me and we can start to determine all the details.

Vincent Christian Lopez, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  13. Ventshe Evans

Ventshe Evans Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I also draw but I need you talent to help me as well.You see I am trying to get my Anime publish and make big moves.I would like to hire you full time To help me make my anime.(I have some charecters I made up but please if you are intrested reply here and my email is
    I say $50 per episode.How is that?

Ventshe Evans, Nov 10, 2016 IP