1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nice to meet everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ann Gilman, Mar 31, 2015.

Hi everyone,
    My name is Ann and I am an Internet Market-aholic. I know I like to be silly. Anyways I am from Maine and no that's not a part of Canada. I am a web designer and graphics designer. I also do a bit of writing. I have been a Internet Marketer for about 4 years and it has not been the easiest road.
    I have made some money and lost some money but all and all it has been a great ride. I have started working on new original products instead of taking the affiliate marketing route. I found this forum from the idplr video. I have to say I have been reading some of the posts and I am defiantly like minded.
    I am hoping to meet some new people and maybe do some business with them as well. I like to help others since I believe in helping others you always learn something. So I hope I can help some one here and hope someone might be able to help me. There seems to be a wealth of information here and a lot of good people trying to get their business off the ground or just take it to the next level.
    I hope I can be a useful participant and I look forward to reading what others have to say.
    Take care and best of luck in all endeavors,
    Ann

Ann Gilman, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  2. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Welcome to the forum Ann! Seems like you are already well seasoned in the IM world. I think you will have a lot to bring to the table here. Graphic designing may be something that I am interested in. I currently am working with a few friends so get them to help me out. But my main needs are around quality pictures of my product with white backgrounds for Amazon. I would definitely love to hear more about your qualifications in this field and what type of graphics you do! Feel free to PM me.

Again welcome to the forum!

Dave Best, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  3. AlkalinoS

AlkalinoS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Welcome on the website Ann, I am newer than you to this "designer world". I hope I will learn a lot and I wish you my best wishes for your future projects!

Welcome!

AlkalinoS, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  4. PitchWorx

PitchWorx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Ann!
    Nice to see you are here. I am enjoying to reading your post. Welcome to the forum.

PitchWorx, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  5. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Ann,
    Love to see you here. Enjoy!

Atikur, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  6. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome ann, see you around the forums :)

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 7, 2015 IP