1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

friendfinder.com affiliate is a scam be warned they do not pay

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by canaryspace, Aug 16, 2011.

I have been trying out various dating affiliate programs to match my niche and so far, none of them have paid me what they owe me.

friendfinder.com affiliate program is a scam

Payment was due for me and my earnings where calculated at $303,66

I got this email from them here..

Subject = Affiliate payment for f431551 on friendfinder.com‏

Message = Dear Affiliate,

Your affiliate payment has been declined. It was declined for one of the following reasons:

- Not meeting the required ratios on the per click or per member payout
    - Members or Orders need further review from our abuse team

Please contact us for further information at

Best Regards,

Affiliate Team

----------------

I like the way they address their affiliates who work so damn hard sending them traffic "Dear Affiliate", guaranteed that this is a standard message they send out to all of their affiliates at payment time so that they can keep all of your hard earned cash!

Trust me, DO NOT USE friendfinder.com AFILLIATE PROGRAM YOU WILL NEVER GET PAID! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

canaryspace, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  2. bestbuck

bestbuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same experienced before, but your earnings were Huge.

bestbuck, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  3. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have given them over a million ad impressions on my social network that has almost 30,000 members, so really, those earnings are quite low considering. It makes me angry that these scamming b*****s get away with ripping us all off!

canaryspace, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  4. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    That's good info, I did think about signing up with them once, but looks like someone was watching over me as thinking was as far as it went.

jadams, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  5. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Never worked with them.

alexgreatcpa, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  6. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with many adult oriented networks is the commissions are usually low, and many used fraudulent details as well as stolen credit card numbers, so the charge back rate is very high, and the networks take it out of their affiliates commissions

golfpro1, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  7. Xlovecam

Xlovecam Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm not according to you: Adult networks have higher commissions, not lower...look to Zanox for exemple to check that you find an average of 3-4%. The problems of chargebacks are about years 2000-2004...bank uses now security system a 3DS.
    Adult networks are 30% life time revenue sh.

Xlovecam, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  8. fixxxme

fixxxme Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn, i just change in my adult site my banners, links...to adult friend finder, hope they do not cheat.
    i am worried now.

fixxxme, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  9. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    I decided to give them another chance as I had $40 of earnings. I got to the $84 mark and still no payment. When I contacted the scamming little s****s they said they cant pay me because I have not earned over $50, I told them, yes I f*****g have!! $84 is over $50!!! They then took ages to reply and tell me that I have earned $84 on 3 different PIDs so they cant pay me until each PID reaches $50. This is total crap because I have been sending them loads of good traffic and got them lots of signups and paid members, basically..

FRIENDFINDER.COM DO NOT PAY!! AVOID THEM, THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM ON THE NET! BE WARNED!!

canaryspace, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  10. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh boy you couldn't make it up could you.

Even so with the warning, I suppose there will be many lambs to the slaughter.

jadams, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  11. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    I was assured that I would be paid, once one of the affiliate PIDs reached the $50 payout. So I left some of the adverts on my site.

I reached the $50 payout about a week ago and then got this email...

"Dear Simon,
    Unfortunately, your account has been
    Banned for fraudulent members, fake profiles. We have found evidence that members on your Affiliate account are fraudulent. These members will be permanently deleted from our site. As a result your account has been banned and no payment will be sent.

This agreement can be viewed in the Affiliates section under the "Program Description" area. If you have any further questions, please reply to this message and we will assist you in any way possible."

I have not setup any fake accounts, all I have done is advertise their affiliates all over my well established site that has 42,000 regular members and about 300 new signups daily!

FRIENDFINDER.COM IS A BIG SCAM COMPANY THAT WILL NEVER PAY YOU, BEWARE!!!

They will tell you that your account is banned for fraudulent accounts and NOT give you any proof of this.

I have asked them for proof and no reply. They are disgusting scamming fake affiliates that will rob you blind!

STAY AWAY FROM FRIENDFINDER.COM AFFILIATE PROGRAM, BAD BAD BAD SCAM!

canaryspace, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  12. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Mmmmm I am not sure, FriendFinder.com affiliate program is the same company who manage AdultFriendFinder.com and since 2005 I have received the payments perfectly. At the beginning I got checks and then they start using Paypal so now I get all my payments by Paypal....

Sorry, but I am not agree with you. Maybe you should check the traffic you are sending, or just start working with them. I mean, if you have had two bad experiences why you keep using their program? you can use Fling.com or meetic.com or any other.

In my case the affiliate program of AdultFriendFinder.com (the same that FriendFinder.com) has worked perfect.

sex-bond, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  13. roromx

roromx Peon

Best Answers:
    Im trying to do a cobrand with adultfriendfinder but It doesn't work!
    I Add the CNAME, can someone help me do it?
    Im using a dedicated server, with webmin.

roromx, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  14. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that, canaryspace. I personally had used friendfinder in 2009 and got paid on time from them. Hope your problem will get resolved soon :)

mtmjohn, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  15. SynBitz

SynBitz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, I was searching for information on adult friend finder and found this thread.

I'm $650 in balance now for my next payment. I hope it will come trough.

I must say in all honesty that i DID get paid by adult friend finder. ALTHOUGH they sometimes sent out payments 4 or 5 days late.
    I'm expecting to get paid over $650 on the next payday. Ill post a payment proof in paypal + SCREENSHOT here when it happens.

I HAVE been paid over $1.000 already trough payments from medly trough paypal..
    BUT it's no lie that u need to find an audience that is older, and would spend money ( USE THEIR CREDIT CARDS ) to get paid.

SynBitz, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  16. goneinsane

goneinsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stay away from a company called Dating Rev. Same thing happened to me. They owed me $700 and wouldn't answer emails or anything.
    Scam.

goneinsane, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  17. firestarting

firestarting Peon

Best Answers:
    They don't pay if your traffic is'n good for them.
    I worked with find-bride affiliate and make good money, but they pay mounthly

firestarting, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  18. serviceman22

serviceman22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been with this company since 2003. They have never missed a payment and you WILL get paid as long as you send them decent traffic. I have made over 20,000 from them total without any problems.

serviceman22, Aug 15, 2015 IP
  19. n3o

n3o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ffn change ownership

n3o, Aug 1, 2017 IP