1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Actress Gallery Site | Low Maintenance | Auto Poster | Premium Design Theme | Many Features

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BucksHunter, Mar 31, 2015.

HIGH POTENTIAL FOR PASSIVE INCOME:
    gekowall.com
    is a top actress image based/gallery site. A week old site and still growth. No investment or paid promotion is required to run this site, as it receives all traffic free of cost by ranking organically in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

SITE AT GLANCE
    Domain name: gekowall.com
    Registrant: Godaddy
    Expires: March 26, 2016
    CMS: Wordpress
    Earning: Not Claimed
    Traffic: Not Claimed (if you want to see click here)
    Total Post: http://i.share.pho.to/80e40091_o.png
    Index pages: 595

SITE FEATURE
    • SEO Friendly
    • Semi-auto as easily as with poster script. (see this video )
    • Ads Ready
    • Easy to Configure
    • Related images
    • Auto share to stumbleupon, diigo, delicious, tumblr
    • And More..

TRAFFIC DETAILS
    Not Claimed.

http://www.histats.com/viewstats/?act=2&sid=2984436
    The traffic generated for this website comes from search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. I do not have, to spend a single cent on SEO services, to get traffic to the site & it still gets high levels of traffic each day without any effort on my part.

MONETIZING
    Right now we are using only 1 forms of monetizing the site which is Google Adsense. There are still many monetization options that can be applied such as:
    • List Building (ask anyone who is earning in 5 figures or Google it)
    • CPA offers (Great way to Optimize and Earn more)
    • Affiliate Marketing.
    • CPM Networks. You can use up to 3 CPM networks along with Google Adsense on the site that will be around $ + more earnings per month easily with no more work.

BUYER WILL GET:
    - All site files and database
    - The domain pushed to your Godady account.
    - Professional theme and all plugins
    - 30 days advice and email support
    - Free transfer and installation to your HOSTING

Content
    Currently this site has 2,918 post (1,482 Published | 1,436 Scheduled Post until September 2015) and the content is posted manual (bulk) with script. We resize all images smaller 10%. All images is taken from Google images, so far we never face any problems with copyright issue.But just in case, the site already has Contact Us, Disclaimer, Privacy Policy and Copyright page to request image removal (if any).

Hosting
    Currently the site is hosted on Shared Hosting along with my other sites, but if you own this site, a $10/month hosting package which is have unmetered space and bandwith like you can find at Hostgator is more than enough.

Road Ahead
    The website is still in its growth curve. It is growing and becoming bigger slowly. I would expect the buyer to fall in love with this website and help it grow to its full potential.

The website is maintenance free and has been debugged thoroughly. It has been an asset to me and I hope the new owner would take pride in owning this website.

Payment Method
    Payment for this website will be made through PayPal only and bidders should note that, by placing a bid, you agree that, should you be accepted as the winning bidder, you will be required to make payment through Paypal.

BONUS
    IF YOU PRESS THE BIN BUTTON NOW I WILL GIVE YOU AMAZING BONUS!
    FULL YEAR CONTENT UPDATE: 5 post per day or 2,000 post/year in schedule.
    A strategy pack, containing tips to boost income and I'll provide an extra month of support to help the new buyer to implement them all.

F.A.Q
    I make no guarantees on the future performance of this site. I do guarantee that any information i wrote here in sale description including traffic, earning, backlinks etc. was accurate up till today and during the transfer process.

Once the site is in your account all is yours. And I don’t offer discounts if the sites earn less the next month, just as I don’t asking you more if they make more. So please read auction description carefully, do your own due diligence before you put your bid. And if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Please make sure you've read the listing completely before making a bid or commenting.

Bidding Terms
    - Please Don’t Bid If you Don’t Have The Available Funds
    - Don’t Bid If you Have Doubts Contact Us First

SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY, PLEASE!!
    HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO PM OR COMMENT.

BucksHunter, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  2. BucksHunter

BucksHunter Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 13
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Adsense earning:
    [​IMG]

BucksHunter, Apr 4, 2015 IP